CHAPTER 26

It's time for a solution, and you still have to do your part. "

Shang Yushang glanced at Shang Yuhe, but she did not expect that she was smarter than her brother. She knew what could be done and could not do it.

Shang Guozhang affirmed his daughter's intelligence, and smart people know that at this time, Shang Yushang was attacked, that is, he was watching a joke in Shang Shi, there was a suspicion that he was down, and even he had the motive to rush to step down . Shang Yuchen is indeed a little clever, but he is by no means a person who can co-ordinate the overall situation. This is his father's knowledge, so he handed Shang Shi Group to Shang Yu Shang. The facts proved that his decision was correct. But he also sees the ambition of his younger son. There is nothing wrong with the thirst for power and wealth, but only if he has that ability and mind. A smart businessman knows how to avoid disadvantages, seize opportunities, and use favorable situations, but if he thinks he is too arrogant and wants to overthrow his opponent with a small insignificant opportunity, then he can only say that this person Just a mediocre and even a idiot, his final result was to be swallowed alive by his opponent, and he ate no residue.

Shang Yuchen was not only grateful for his sister's words, but was very angry. Things have already been arranged. He must use this opportunity to bring down Shang Yushang and drive him out of the core of Shangshi Group. Then he has absolute possibility. Take the seat of the president of Shangshi, "Yuhe, you do n't understand the company, just sit and watch." I turned to Shang Yushang, "the president does n't know what good way you can turn the situation around, according to me As we know, Shangshi Group has been listed as one of the untrustworthy merchants in the eyes of consumers. According to this development momentum, Shangshi Group will be excluded from the public sooner or later, and then Shangshi Group will be finished. . "

The voices of shareholders were obviously louder. "Yes, if there is no good solution, the future of the business world is worrying."

"Well, that is, our net worth lives are all on the Shangshi Group. Shangshi can't just collapse like that."

"Is there any way to solve it, the evidence is conclusive, and we will not be able to do anything more than quibble, hey, what should we do!"

Jiang Fangzheng said unhurriedly, "There will always be a solution to the problem, and everyone will be calm and calm."

Lin Changqing smiled indignantly, "Method? What method? Sophistry can only be considered as the business world group wants to cover up and deceive consumers again."

Jiang Fangzheng frowned. "Dong Lin was so sure that the problem lies with Shangshi Group?"

Lin Changqing disagreed. "The facts are in front of us and cannot be denied."

Wang Shounian said with a smile, "I think it's too early to say, there is no news about the jewelry being sent for inspection, and there is no clear evidence from the hospital that the customer was eating our food. Everything has yet to be proven."

Lin Changqing sarcastically said, "Wang Dong is really optimistic, and everything is burning eyebrows. Do you still think that you have hallucinations? There must be a limit to self-consolation."

Wang Shounian turned a blind eye to Lin Changqing's satire, and still smiled and said, "The reputation of the business world for nearly a century cannot be destroyed by anyone or anything. Consumers are easily misled, but the facts speak louder than words. , All speculation is stunned. "

Lin Changqing frowned, "Wang Dong, please troubleshoot your current situation. The hospital has already given a clear diagnosis. The quality inspection report given by the quality supervision department is stamped with an official seal, and your unreasonable sophistry is ridiculous. . "