CHAPTER 51

After desperation, there is no hope. If he can join the ZK Group, He's hopeful, so we don't have to worry about the livelihood of the He family. "

The ZK Group is a very powerful multinational company in the United States. The forces behind it are even more mysterious. Some people say that he is a legal sign of the American gangsters on the bright side, and some people say that he is the private property of a certain political figure, but regardless of people How mysterious he was passed on, and no one has actually met the boss behind this super group. Compared to the background that has been passed down to the gods, this big BOOS that has not seen the dragon at the end is the best object for people to guess after tea. .

A large company with such a strong background looks at a small company facing bankruptcy like He's, which gave Tianda's face, and ZK's name is much louder than He's name, so the He family did not Reason to refuse, of course he had no room to refuse. Therefore, with the full approval of the He family, He Junsheng, who was designated to represent the He Group, signed a cooperation agreement with Liu Yunfeng.

One week after signing the contract, ZK Group officially reorganized He's. Almost all of its internal staff were re-arranged. According to their own capabilities, suitable positions were arranged. Watermelon was thrown out of the office building ruthlessly. The new ZK headquarters employees are methodical. Work. The thing of ability is really enviable. For the former He Shi employees, the cooperation case that is very headache, has become a small ks in the hands of ZK employees.

ZK has invested a lot of money to fill the vacancy left by Yuan Heshi, and the construction project has been properly resolved. The demolition, the sale of the sale, due to the good reputation of ZK, the owners of the previous trouble have also said that as long as the quality of the house is not good. When something goes wrong, they no longer come to make troubles unreasonably.

Things are going well, everything seems to be flourishing. But the people of the He family already know what they have lost.

ZK took over He's to carry out a thorough rectification of He's. The positions of the He's family were almost replaced by ZK's people. The few remaining He's people also had such a little ability, which did not belong to eating rice. Of course, the idiot of the wine bag and rice bag will be kicked out of ZK relentlessly. In this way, He's completely gone. The hot only knows ZK and no longer remembers the once-fascinating He's.

In the living room of the He family, the He family gathered again. It was no longer the sad cloud and mist that could describe the current He family, but a group of bereavement dogs who were still struggling with their calculations.

"He Junsheng is a good thing you did. Now that the He family is really over, you are satisfied."

He Junsheng blushed and said roughly, "Now come to blame me, don't forget that you all agreed to it. You were not able to be kicked out by ZK, but now blame me on your head. Your conscience made the dog eat?"

"What the **** are you talking about, kid? You brought the wolf into the room, and the He family came to an end."

"I led the wolf into the room? Why don't you ask who actually led the wolf into the room? If it wasn't for the grandfather and the second uncle's insistence on grabbing the merchant's children, how could the business shoot at the He family, which is the fault of the grandfather and the second uncle today. "

Everyone set their sights on Father He and He Mingfan, "Junsheng is true?"

Father He didn't speak, and He Mingfan didn't deny it.

"Why do you do this? Why do drugs steal other children?"

Father He shouted loudly, "What kind of child is that of the He family."