CHAPTER 63

The two went upstairs and changed their clothes, and then they had a warm affection for a while before coming down to accompany their sons to dinner.

After eating, He Changning was put down by Shang Yushang. As soon as I fell asleep until it was completely dark, Shang Yushang brought him a bowl of congee and side dishes, took care of what he ate and drank a glass of milk.

When Shang Yushang went downstairs and brought the tableware back, there was a rushing sound of water in the bathroom. Shang Yushang lifted his lips and peeled himself into the bathroom.

He Changning stood under the shower and was drenched in warm water. His body suddenly fell into the warm embrace. The familiar atmosphere surrounded him. He Changning narrowed his eyes and leaned on his back, holding his fingers on his waist. His voice was lazy, "I want to take a bath and go to the bathtub, this place is small."

The warm and sultry breath was splashed on He Changning's neck, and Shang Yushang bowed his head and kissed closely, "Baby, even a small place is enough, you can do it."

He Changning was leaning against the cold tiles with a fiery chest in front of him. This is really two days of ice and fire.

One leg supported the whole body. He Changning felt that he would fall to the ground next second, but Shang Yushang supported his waist with one hand and supported him with one hand across his other leg. It was difficult for him to sit on the ground.

Seeing that the baby was very tired, Shang Yushang simply held the whole person in his arms. He Changning moaned, biting Shang Yushang's neck, and forced hard.

An hour later, Shang Yushang hugged the cleaned He Changning to the bed, and lifted himself into the quilt. Hold the person tightly in his arms, the warm palm gently stroked He Changning's flexible back.

He Changning squinted and squinted on Shang Yushang's chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.

The moonlight was softly sprinkled on the big bed, and Shang Yushang's deep eyes looked at He Changning's eyes full of stars, and the □□ under his eyes rolled again.

"Tired?" Shang Yushang's muffled voice stuck in He Changning's ear.

It's normal for the madness of thinking about each other more than three months apart. He Changning took the initiative to kiss Shang Yushang's lips, "just once."

Shang Yushang turned over and pressed He Changning, and exchanged a long and affectionate kiss with him.

When the sky was white, He Changning fell asleep. The lingering clouds and rain all night, plus a dozen hours of flying, he was really exhausted.

Shang Yushang didn't sleep at all. He pulled over the quilt and covered He Changning's shoulders. He bowed his head and kissed his red eyes, and hugged people tightly in his arms. His heart was never satisfied.

Time passed. In a blink of an eye, they have been married for six years. The two sons are now five years old. Shangshi and ZK have grown even larger than they were five years ago. It is no exaggeration to call them leaders in the industry. All of today's achievements are inseparable from the hard work of He Changning.

As early as two years ago, He Changning was able to stand alone. Gu Ye often said with relief that Chang Ning was born a businessman and was the best person to inherit the Gu family's blood.

However, Shang Yushang did not think so, watching He Changning rush around and exhausting his distressed heart, but he couldn't stop it. After all, Gu Jia, ZK was his responsibility. I knew that he would become so tired for this responsibility. Saying nothing will get him involved in ZK and Gu's affairs.