CHAPTER 57

He was sweating all over his head, and stared at He Changning without blinking for a moment, for fear that when he closed his eyes, He Changning would have a bad situation, making the doctor nervous.

Bai Mo pushed the merchant Yushang. "Yushang you don't be nervous. This will affect the mentality of others. If you can't control your emotions well, I have to invite you out."

Shang Yushang took a deep breath, "I know, I try to control."

"I knew I was so nervous and scared. Why did you want your wife to be pregnant at the beginning? You still used your design to design your wife, but you really have it. I can tell you, if you dare offend me, I will tell Changning , You decided to marry him after investigating his identity as a wooden survivor. You had an impure purpose at the beginning. If Changning knew, you would wait for your wife to dump you and run away with your son. . "

Shang Yushang's expressionless eyes were cold, "Dare you tell my parents Ning, I will tell Su Yang, you will not be at ease when you approach him at first, and you keep thinking about turning people into bed. When you see who's wife first runaway."

Bai Mo gritted his teeth. "Shang Yu is still a tough man. Don't be proud of it. Changning will be so smart that sooner or later you will know that you won't be able to eat it."

"Rest assured, I will confess to my wife first, my parents will forgive me, the children are there, he will not want our father and son to be three, but you ca n't say well, if Su Yang's temper knows you Stomach with bad water will definitely kick you away and go flying high. Hum. "

The assistant doctors glanced at each other. Whose goods are these? how old are you? At this time, there are still thoughts about digging each other, and you are not afraid to bury yourself.

Bai Mo completed the final inspection, and the indicators also showed that He Changning's condition had reached the best standard for surgery. So Bai Mo waved his hand and the operation officially started.

After fighting with Bai Mo, Shang Yushang was relieved of his nervousness, but he was still very nervous after the operation officially started.

Bai Mo repeatedly reminded him that without his permission during the operation, Shang Yu was not allowed to say a word or do any action, so as not to affect the judgment of doctors.

Shang Yushang nodded and promised, Bai Mo started to pick up the scalpel, fell it by hand, and made a precise cut on the incision made in advance. The blood spilled out along the edge of the knife, and the assistant doctor did not panic. Your own work.

After the wound's blood has been sucked clean, Bai Mo proceeded to the next step.

Time passed by bit by bit, Shang Yushang held He Changning's hand and watched Bai Mo move on He Changning's stomach. In some **** scenes, Shang Yushang watched without blinking. The doctors looked at the expressionless Shang Yushang and said nothing. They were doing their work methodically, nervous and orderly.

Forty minutes later, the first fetus was successfully removed. The white foam cut the child's umbilical cord and handed it to one of the assistant physicians. The physician quickly sucked out the mucus from the child's mouth, and then washed the child with warm water. Grab his little feet before putting on the quilt, and slap him according to his little butt, and still say, "Come on baby, let's cry for them and tell your father how healthy our baby is lovely."

The child's crisp crying sounded instantly, the loud crying echoed in the operating room, and passed along the door gap to the hopeful relatives outside.

Mrs. Shang shook Gu's hand with excitement, and kept talking, saying, "Oh, well, the baby was born, it was so good, and tears couldn't be controlled."