CHAPTER 21

Don't bother, don't provoke that He Changning. "

Shang Yuchen looked disdainful. "It 's just a boyfriend. Even if that face is paralyzed, what about it? Do n't forget that the business of the business always inherits the name of Shang. Although that face paralysis is young and strong, but no son or daughter will be taken by the board sooner or later Excluded. "

Shang Yuhe frowned and disagreed with his brother's statement. "The elder brother has been running the Shangshi Group for eight years. Most of the board members are already the elder brother. The rest is trivial. Your thoughts are too naive. . "

Shang Yuchen still disdain, "No child, everything is ridiculous. The board of directors is his, you don't forget that mom and dad are still there, grandma is still there, and what the business generations have run for generations, they will never give it to outsiders. of."

Shang Yuhe did not loose his frown, "Now they just got married, and no one can tell what will happen in the future. You better not act lightly."

Finally, Shang Yuchen's face was no longer disdainful but angry, "Did you look down on your brother like that? I have the same facial paralysis as I do not lack. Why can he stand in front of me, but I want to be suppressed by him, don't forget the business Except for him, I am also a business master who is qualified to inherit everything. "After leaving, he left.

Shang Yuhe's frowning froze, there are fights where there are people. That's right, but are you sure that you are the equivalent of others?

☆, honeymoon trip

The guests dispersed in the evening, and the maids packed up the garden.

After a busy day, people finally sat down and rested.

Mrs. Shang drank tea, "Yeshang, do you want to take a break first?"

"Without grandma, the luggage is ready, and I will leave in a little while."

"Well then, make a call over there, have fun, and take good care of Changning."

"I know grandma."

The husband and wife returned to the room to clean up briefly, watching He Changning look slightly tired, Shang Yushang wrapped around his waist, "Sleeping on the plane, I will call you when I get."

He Changning returned with a gentle smile, "It's all right."

The plane took off. He Changning slept peacefully beside Shang Yushang. He is really tired these days, and he woke up very early today, coping with guests, and the uneasy Yin family, now he can finally rest, with Shang Yushang's body temperature and warm breath around him So he slept exceptionally sweet.

The noise of the plane awakened He Changning. He raised his head and saw a knife-like, tough and handsome face. The deep, **** voice brought the resonance of his chest into He Changning's ear.

The confused He Changning shook his head slightly. "Are you here?"

"Well, it's time to get off the plane. Be good, get up and wear a coat so you don't get cold." He took a coat and put it on his wife's body.

The cabin door opened, and Shang Yushang came down with He Changning's model. The long-awaited Caucasian housekeeper stood side by side respectfully, waiting for the host's instructions.

Shang Yushang commanded the housekeeper in fluent French to take his luggage and go home.

The plane landed in the airport of the castle. There was still a distance from the house, so the steward prepared a car.