CHAPTER 46

Now, that is about three years old in Changning. "

"All man-made iniquity is for a three-year-old child to bear." Gu Yan closed his eyes in pain.

Shang Yushang had clenched his fists. If there wasn't a trace of reason, he thought he would fist his man's head with his fists. His Changning, he sees as if the treasure of Changning was ruined by these interest-smoked people, how can he tolerate climbing on the dignity of Changning for their nihilistic purpose.

☆ 、 The decline of the He family 1

Speaking of the events of the year, Gu Yan was relieved a lot. For so many years, he knew he had a son in this world, but he didn't dare to bother him, and said that Gu Yan was cowardly, and that he was not responsible. In short, he just looked at the child from afar and looked at him. Growing up every day, watching him become a tall and handsome man, watching him become a high-profile online writer, he will carefully every word of his work, just like tasting life with him, as if only That way he was closest to him.

Sometimes Gu Ye would hold the photo of He Changning for a whole day, and look at his mother's look in his eyebrows, and see his own look in his eyes. This contradictory and complicated mood has been with him for twenty years. Time of the year. After the incident, his wife left him. He still remembers what his wife said to him before leaving. She said that the Gu family was a place without family and love, and she didn't want to spend the rest of her life in such a place. So she left without looking back. Perhaps it is for this reason that he didn't want to bring his son to this ruthless and shy place. His son would rather be warmly and warmly, it would be better to live a life of drunkenness and a manipulative like a puppet.

Now he put such an uncomfortable fact in front of his son, and he felt guilty and uneasy, the unspeakable moment of sadness covering him.

Family betrayal, wife's departure, guilt to Changning's mother, irresponsibility and love for Changning, these complex and obscure emotions always surround him. Even though the Gu family is already in his hands, even if he has more and more power and wealth, his heart is still empty and lonely.

He wanted to see his son, he wanted to hear his son cry 'dad', he wanted to live with his son, even if he was watching him, but he never took that step, he didn't have the courage to tell his son what he was like When he came to this world, he didn't have the courage to reveal the dirty and dirty side of Gu's family in front of his son, and told his son that this was his original surname. He was afraid of his son's contempt, he was afraid of his son's inner disgust, and he was afraid of his son being ashamed of being a family member, so he would rather be lonely and lonely than suffer the pain of day and night rather than recognize his son.

Gu Ye's painful memories can not be extricated, Shang Yu has not had time to ignore Gu Ye's affairs. He has been thinking about the information that Gu Ye just leaked to him. This time, the He family apparently came to Changning and the child in his stomach. If letting them know about the twins of Chang Ninghuai, then with the paranoid and stubborn thoughts of Father He, he would take Changning's father and son away at all costs, and Shang Yu would never allow such a thing to happen.

Stopping them from seeing Changning is not the fundamental solution. Since they want to see, then let them see, let them know what they want to know, do n't break, and know the real crux of the matter, then uprooting them will be It's a breeze.

Shang Yushang interrupted Gu Su, who was immersed in pain, "Mr. Gu, Chang Ning is indeed pregnant, and is a twin. It has been almost eight months. I tell you that I am not afraid that you will hit Chang Ning and the children. Idea, but you'd better be like you said, otherwise I won't show mercy to you because you are Changning's biological father. It concerns Changning and my children. I will never allow any mistakes. Do you understand? And give evidence to prove that you are Changning's biological father, otherwise you will not have the opportunity to approach Changning. "