CHAPTER 4

The fifth king of diamonds, how many famous ladies are there, and even the family is so enthusiastic that nothing can be said to get married.

Judging from the photos sent by friends, this person is not so good-looking. It is nearly 1.9m tall, with wide shoulders, narrow waists, and long legs. The facial features are three-dimensionally cut, the eyes are deep, the straight nose bridge, the thin lips are light, the wheat-colored skin is glowing with healthy colors, and the short chestnut hair is slightly curly. Such a man is screamed by any woman. Men look at the type of jealousy.

It is said that many noble ladies have taken off to climb onto his bed, only to have a hearty one-night stand with him, and there are also many men, such as big stars, international supermodels, etc., who actively climb the bed, just ask for it Nothing seeks name.

Knowing this, He Changning's unexplained body was shaving. He really couldn't understand the thoughts of those men and women, and what was on the bed, and he couldn't accept it.

Thinking of the meeting two days later, He Changning was a little upset. Although these are rumors from the outside world, they are not necessarily groundless. If he is really a man and a woman, what should he do?

It is not unreasonable for businesses to choose him from many candidates. If there is something to say, maybe you can get something for yourself, maybe.

If it's just a deal, he doesn't mind fighting for more for himself.

I hope that on the day of the meeting, I will have the opportunity to talk with Shang Yushang separately.

☆, business people with unknown smiles

Two days passed by.

Five-star business hotel under Shangshi. In the luxurious private room, the expressionless Shang Yushang leaned lazily on the chair, playing with a tea cup in his hand.

Mrs. Shang held a cup of tea and drank slowly. Sitting opposite her son Shang Guozhang and daughter-in-law Qiu Huilin, the couple also drank tea, and the only thing quiet in the box was the sound of tea.

About ten minutes later, under the guidance of the waiter, the old lady of the Yin family took her son Yin Zhinian, her daughter-in-law Cong Min, followed by He Changning, and a group of four entered the private room.

In order to see the business people, the old lady specifically instructed her son, her daughter-in-law to dress up, not to let people look at jokes, and of course reminded He Changning, don't lose Yin's face.

He Changning just smiled. He didn't say good or bad. The old lady was too lazy to care about him, and didn't want to see He Changning looked better than anyone in the Yin family, even if he didn't pay attention to dressing. Jing, he wore it casually by writing, but still told him eloquently that everything was fine, and since it was already promised, don't go overboard.

The old lady with her son, daughter-in-law, and grandson came up and smiled generously. "Presumably this is the old lady of the Yin family, hello." He nodded slightly.

Mrs. Yin hurriedly reached out and offered a hand. "Mrs. Shang is polite, hello, I'm Changning's grandma." The smile on her face narrowed her eyes, narrowing into a gap.

"It's a pleasure to come, please sit inside." Mrs. Shang politely made a 'please' gesture.

Mrs. Yin was modest and courteous to Mrs. Shang, and everyone took a seat. After the tea was served, the waiter retreated.

Mrs. Shang took a cup of tea. "Mrs. Yin, I'm glad to meet your family today. Let me introduce you first. This is my son, daughter-in-law." Then I turned my attention to Shang Yushang. "This is my grandson, Shang Royal still. "