CHAPTER 10

And strength, a little uncomfortable, He Changning stood up, "I just sit opposite."

Pulling him down, "Sit here."

He Changning was defamatory. This guy was really overbearing. Ru Yu's cheeks receded, his cold expression covered it, Qingyue's voice slowly uttered a positive question, "You are overbearing."

Shang Yushang raised an eyebrow. "Well, but I'm very reasonable."

"Oh! What's the limit of your word" li "?"

Shang Yushang is fun, and the little guy is not easy to fool. "Like now," he said, reaching out to circle He Changning's waist. "We need to cultivate feelings, so I think you are closer to me."

He Changning rolled his face very blindly. "Cut, the excuse is so bad."

Shang Yushang hesitated, and then he knew, and tapped his finger on the tip of He Changning's nose. "You."

With such intimate behavior, He Changning's blushing face turned red again, and he coughed softly, "Let go, don't get tired."

The little guy was awkward and blushing. Shang Yushang really put it down. "Changning, I'm overbearing, but I won't make trouble unreasonably. I hope our relationship can go further. After all, we want to live together. I don't want us to be every day Pass it with cold eyes. "Pausing," I know that if you accept our relationship immediately, you must not be able to do it. After all, in your 20 years, there is no concept of marrying and living with a man. But you do n't exclude me, so it 's not too difficult to accept, right? Do n't say that you were forced to helplessly agree to this marriage. As far as I know, Changning 's temperament is not controlled by anyone. "

"Hum, don't know how I look." He Changning angrily covered up being told what was happening. Yeah, if it was n't for him who could control him, he would have taken Aunt Qin away, but in the end he agreed, as to why he agreed, maybe he had thought of the only remaining affection in his heart, or For the mother, return the Yin family's affection. In short, he agreed, but he did not expect that the development of the incident was beyond his expectations. Shang Yushang is not as rumored. He should be grateful, and he should blame God for playing with him. Yet.

Keep the little guy in your arms tighter. "In the future, we will slowly understand."

He Changning looked at him doubtfully, "You seem to be different from what is said in the rumor."

"You will always see how different it is." Hooking the corners of his lips, a kiss dragonfly fell on He Changning's forehead with a little water.

He Changning's body was stiff, his cheeks quickly flushed, and his speech stuttered. "You ?? You ?? Who made you, that, that or whatever."

Shang Yushang laughed loudly, for a long time, I do n't know how long I have n't laughed like this, the little guy is really his lucky star, and embraced Changning, "Changning, do n't be shy, you have to get used to it.

He Changning was furious and slammed Shang Yushang, but Shang Yushang, who insists on devil training all the year round, can be overcome by a small body like He Changning who has simply learned Taekwondo, "Bastards take advantage of me and dare Don't talk loudly, let go, let go of me. "

Shang Yushang tightened his arms. Ren He Changning couldn't leave his arms despite how he struggled. He knew that until the little one was exhausted, he only loosened his arms to make him more comfortable, but he was still holding his hands. Body, "Trouble tired? Then rest."

"Hum, you are bullying." He Changning had nothing but movement.

Shang Yu still doesn't care about He Changning's small temper, he can tolerate it. Such a proud, sunny and handsome boy, Ken Qu marries himself, tolerates his waywardness, and pets his little temper, and he is happy to do so. He reached for his hair and pressed his hairy head against his chest. "Changning, let's get along well."