CHAPTER 13

Yin Zhinian of the year was fairly stable. "It depends on the situation."

Cong Minyou glared his eyes, "So, what should we do? In case the businessmen recoup the investment, shall we not be finished?"

"If Mr. Shang knew it, and there was no outbreak, then he could only say that he was worried about Changning, so he did not embarrass us."

Anyone with a good eye can see that Shang Yushang is unusual to He Changning.

When I heard it was because of He Changning, Shang Shi only put Yin Shi a yard. Yin Hao felt as if he had overturned the seasoning jar. On the one hand, fortunately, because of He Changning, Yin Shi escaped, and the other On the one hand, because He Changning made the Yin family feel better, he felt jealous and hated him. Why can a rotten kid who can do nothing help save the Yin family, but he claims that the Yin family must do nothing but can't do anything when the Yin family faces a crisis. This makes Yin Hao, who has always been extremely swollen in self-confidence, greatly shocked and distorted. The cause and effect are all on He Changning's head. Without his presence, the Yin family would not have reached today's situation. He hated gritted teeth and wished to directly tear He Changning.

Mrs. Yin's face was also very ugly. Stealing the chicken did not eclipse the rice. Today, she lost all her old face and did not get any benefit. Instead, she took in a million yuan of money, and the old lady's distressed heart was dripping. Blood, but also forced by the young and big business to prevent He Changning.

The old lady was a prestige for a lifetime. Which of her sons and daughters-in-law did not look at her face and talk and do things, even if He Minglan did not bow to her knees in front of her for her mission, now it 's okay to plant such a big one in He Changning. The patience swallowed his teeth and blood, and the old lady was almost so angry that she could only slap it back.

Although 10,000 were reluctant, Mrs. Yin still had to say, "Listen, from now on, until He Changning gets married, no one is allowed to ask him for trouble. It 's delicious and tasty." The day we passed the house, the day when we and his severance were broken, did you understand each other? "Sharp eyes scanned everyone present," You can't cause unnecessary trouble to the Yin family because of the momentary anger. "

He Changning focused on his work. What the Yin family thought was not in his consideration for the time being. He just wanted to finish the work at hand as soon as possible, and the wedding was busy for a while.

After lunch, He Changning, as usual, was sitting on a sun lounger on the balcony with a glass of milk, closed his eyes, and rested his brain. When I opened it again, I saw a tall and mighty young man standing silently in front of himself, and after a moment's stun, he bent his lips slightly, "Are you Shang Shang Shang?" , But it is definitely a tone.

Xiaowu gave a praise in his heart, so brave, and very clever, so he answered blankly, "Yes, Master Ning, I'm sent by Master to protect you. You can call me Xiaowu."

"Tough work." Although awkward for that "Master Ning", it was quite useful.

"We're just outside, you just need to say hello if there is something."

"Anyone else?"

"Yes, Master Ning, in addition to me, there are seven and twelve." Whistling, two young faces appeared not far away, "You recognize, except for the three of us. Someone will be around you again. "

For Chang Yushang's thoughtful and thorough arrangements, He Changning can only admire in his heart. This man is really thoughtful, and the way of doing things is unexpected and reasonable. Once such a man with a strong mind and powerful power finds himself, he may only be obedient. Let's grab it.