CHAPTER 16

tell me the story. Shang Yushang gathered his momentum and asked questions calmly.

Brother Dao felt that the man in a suit and leather shoes was very gentle and should not be embarrassed, so he looked at Da Zhou and smiled, and he stumbled a bit, but still explained it honestly. "A few days ago, Yin Jiada The young master Yin Hao found me and said he had a deal to ask me whether to do it or not. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "He looked up at Shang Yushang carefully and saw his expressionless face, thinking he was not angry. So he continued, "He told me to go to someone, and that person was handsome and charming, and it was a superb scam."

Shang Yushang's fists were clenched tightly, his face full of anger could not be hidden. Damn Yin Hao, the treasure that Shang Yushang held in his palm, was reluctant to say something serious, he dare to profane me Person, very good, Yin Hao, you wait for Lao Tzu, Lao Tzu will let you know what is the best scam.

Reached out to sort out the cuffs of the suit. "Continue."

Brother Dao swallowed hard, "Yin Hao said, as long as I put that person on and took a video for evidence, it would give me a sum of money."

"that's it?"

Shang Yushang glanced, and Dao's scared face was all white. The cold eyes made his body and mind tremble with it, as if next second he would have a different place under his eyes. What is this man doing? It 's a good master. He 's really blind to the dog 's eyes, and then he thinks he 's very good at talking. "That, me, I did n't plan to ask for his money, and only said that person, he would listen to us obediently If so, let us at our mercy, by that time Yin Hao can do whatever he wants. "

"well."

It was originally a word of appreciation, but when he heard the sword brother 's ears, it was like a lifesaver, making him scared from the bones, "No, no, you listen to me, I did not move you, I did nothing, you Forgive me, I really don't dare, please, please. "Brother Dao wept bitterly, begging hard.

Shang Yushang's voice was so cold that he took the ice dumplings, "If it weren't for my people to stop you first, what would you do?"

Brother Knife flashed his words, "I ???, I ??"

"You will complete your transaction with Yin Hao and then kill my lover." Shang Yushang's roar echoed in the small room.

Every word he said was like a knife. Dao Ling was late to Dao 's body and mind. Dao was so ashamed that he knew that he had provoked someone who should n't be provoked. He shook his body and had no energy to justify himself. Already.

"Do you like it?"

Dao Ge excitedly shivered, eyes widening in horror, looking at the man full of Shura breath.

Shang Yushang gave an order lightly, "Find a few people, and entertain the Mr. Knife who is dissatisfied, and let him taste what it feels like to be."

Da Zhou led his way away, and not long after, he saw a few Biaohan men wearing balaclavas standing in a row, waiting for orders.

Brother Dao shrank back into the corner with a terrified expression, shouting in his mouth, "No, no, please, let me go, let me go."

As soon as Shang Yushang waved his hands, the big men moved neatly. More than a dozen hands reached toward the sword brother at the same time. In the scream of the sword brother desperately, his clothes were torn off one by one, and he was quickly curled up. Body, Se curled into a ball, crying and weeping with tears, but he couldn't change his destiny.

When Shang Yushang turned and left, he heard the terrible cry of Daoge, mixed with the sound of crackling, and echoed in the room for a long time.

On the way to the company, Shang Yushang instructed Da Zhou not to kill the sword brother, entertain him for a few days, then find some evidence of his crime, sentence him to ten or eight years, and send him to prison for blessings.