CHAPTER 62

The people in the circle probably know a little, but no one cares. No matter what the reason, the merchant married a boyfriend, and the end result was nothing.

However, it was unexpected that the president of Shangshi Group publicly acknowledged the relationship with He Changning in this scene. This means that the boyfriend will no longer be a meaningless existence, but a person recognized by the Shang family. .

The father of the future owner of the merchant, such a dumpling indicates that He Changning has a pivotal position in the merchant, and it is by no means an optional existence that may be abandoned at any time.

All the people present had a common understanding that He Changning became another head of the Shang clan as a man, and his position was unshakable, not to mention that he could easily despise offending people.

Shang Yushang glanced around, and the hall calmed down again. "Now I have asked Mr. Gu Mingu, the president of the US ZK Group."

There was another uproar in the hall, "ZK, that's a big consortium, when did Shangshi catch up with ZK !!!"

"A lot of people with strong backgrounds are here for the banquet. Why can anyone come to the stage to speak?"

"You do n't understand. ZK is strong and involved in all walks of life. It has inextricable links with the government, but the CEO is very low-key. Few people have seen him. Today, he can come to join the business. The banquet, but it gave Tianda face. "

"I didn't get any news in advance. The secrecy work of Shangshi is really sufficient."

"Why, you want to get in touch with ZK too? I advise you to forget it. It's not just your family who wants to get online with ZK. Who do you think has won the business world?"

"Well, I'm so envious !!!"

"You're jealous and hateless."

Gu Yi was wearing a decent handmade suit, with a smile on his mouth, and stepped onto the podium with great grace. "I am very glad to be here today for our grandson's 100-day feast."

After a brief silence at the scene, a buzz blasted the pot, "What's going on? Isn't it the child of the merchant to make a hundred-day banquet today? Why did the president of ZK say he wanted his grandson?"

"Yeah, what's the matter? Is it a kid?"

Gu Min reached out and the guests slowly calmed down. "Although our two grandchildren are surnamed Shang, my son is the son-in-law of the merchant, so his child is naturally my grandson."

There was a sound of chin falling to the ground.

Gu Yan stretched his hand to He Changning. He Changning looked back at Shang Yushang. Shang Yushang bowed his head and kissed his forehead, "Go."

He Changning came to Gu Yi, holding Gu Changning's shoulder. "This is my biological son who has been separated for 20 years. Today, through the 100-day feast of the two grandchildren, my son and I formally recognized each other. "Gu Ye patted He Changning's shoulder." After the 100-day banquet, Changning will officially take over the role of president of ZK. "

Surprised, startled, dropped their chins, and even knocked over the cups, the two banquet halls turned into a pot of porridge. People buzzed and couldn't hear a complete sentence.

He Changning couldn't cry to Shang Yushang and said, "Will I mess up my son's 100-day feast?"

Shang Yushang didn't think it was anything, it made a big splash, but understandably, "It's okay. The effect is good."