CHAPTER 50

While Father He was still dreaming of his spring and autumn dreams, something happened to the He family. Several high-ranking descendants of the He family were suddenly found guilty of accepting bribes, seeking power for personal gains, killing lives, and other crimes. They were detained and examined. They have been seriously investigated by the judicial authorities. The case has a breakthrough change in just two days. Evidence Indeed, the number of people implicated is countless. For a time, the He family's years of operating in the officialdom were uprooted.

The so-called official and merchant family, the official characters were checked, and the commercial characters were naturally in danger. The large and small companies and operating industries of the He family in the shopping mall have fully entered the situation under investigation. The stock market turmoil of several listed companies has plummeted to the freezing point. The employees of the He family are heartbroken, and their bosses receive dozens or even hundreds of resignations every day. For a time, the operation of He's Group was paralyzed, the capital chain was broken, and it was already facing bankruptcy.

Competitors robbed while the fire was in progress, new and old customers were intercepted and dug away, and their partners came to ask for termination of the cooperation, and those with capital exchanges also came to collect debts. The so-called wall pushed everyone down, and the Hess Group now faces such a situation.

He was caught off guard in the official arena and was unable to fight back. Successive failures in the mall were frequent bankruptcy and bankruptcy, and the He family was in despair.

After receiving the call, Mr. He's gray hair turned white overnight, and he couldn't keep up with Shang Yushang to grab the child. Mr. He rushed back to the He family with his sick body recovering.

Even if he used all the available relationships and threw a lot of wealth, he could not save the children who were taken off the horse. The person in charge said that there were big men staring at this matter, and no one dared to agree in private. The request of the He family, some people who have been in love have closed their doors to thank their guests, apparently do not want to go to this muddy water, seeing the offspring is convicted, but the He family can do nothing.

The He's Group was implicated and reviewed by relevant departments, and the problems were exploded one by one. Whenever you do business, it is clean. Finding out a problem is a matter of course. It depends on the size of the matter and the degree of impact it brings. But apparently the He family was found to have great influence. Several companies suspected of illegal smuggling have been sealed up. The disciplinary inspection department with financial problems has also opened a case for investigation.

The results of the investigation were soon made public. Several large companies of He's had serious tax evasion, and the huge impact was quite bad. The relevant persons involved have been detained by the judicial authorities for trial.

He's construction company was also found to have serious quality problems in the construction project. It has been completed, and half of all construction projects have been completely ordered to suspend construction. Corresponding penalties will be made after investigation by relevant departments. The huge fine is It must be indispensable, which is undoubtedly worse for the He family who has already faced bankruptcy.

In the living room of the old house of the He family, all the members of the He family were here, one by one with a sad face, scratching their heads like Shuang's eggplant.

In fact, when things started to get out of control, He Mingfan vaguely guessed that someone was helping behind the scenes. The purpose was very obvious. It was to uproot the He family. The method was clever and fierce, leaving no room for it. If you are not anxious, you don't need to do this.