CHAPTER 49

The little guy is just like a fallen elf, the lover he wants to follow with his life.

He Changning woke up warily, his confused eyes slightly bent when he saw Shang Yushang, the corner of his mouth evoked a nice arc, "I'm asleep again?"

Shang Yushang handed a cup of warm water to He Changning's mouth. "Baby, drink some water and talk."

With Shang Yushang's hand, He Changning drank a small glass of water, and his dry throat was quite comfortable. "When is it?"

Shang Yushang helped He Changning and said, "It's four o'clock." He took the pillow and stuffed it into the back of He Changning, so that the baby could sit comfortably.

"I slept for so long?"

"Well, baby is tired today."

Knowing how much he hurts himself, He Changning smiled and comforted Shang Yushang, "I'm fine, I didn't take these things to heart, I believe my man will take good care of me and our children, so don't be bitter Qiu Shen's look, Jane smiled very well, eh. "

Shang Yushang, who had a gentle nasal tone, tightened his heart, and his deep eyes were a little darker. He couldn't help pressing his seductive lips, thinking about just taking him into his stomach, and fearing to hurt his belly. Children, this sweet torment, Shang Yushang has been suffering for almost eight months.

He Changning stretched his arms around Shang Yushang's neck, slightly raised his head to meet Shang Yushang's soft kiss, the sound of the water, the emotional lightness, and his young body.

When they separated, they both breathed in their mouths, slowly calming their passion and leaping mood.

Shang Yushang's dumb voice stuck to He Changning's flushed ears, "Baby, my husband has been abstinent for almost eight months. When the children are born, how are you going to compensate me?"

He Changning blushed, his eyes widened with water vapor, "Don't think about it all day, I don't know how to be ashamed."

Shang Yushang said solemnly, "Of course, it is important to think about the future welfare of the husband. Let's talk, how to compensate me."

He Changning gently pushed him, "Don't make a noise."

"Don't be shy, baby, we are husband and wife, this kind of thing is normal, but my husband hurts you like being with you every day."

"I know, I will compensate you, this head office." He Changning thought that if he didn't agree with him, this guy would be entangled.

Shang Yushang kissed He Changning's lips with satisfaction, "The baby wants to talk, but her husband remembers it."

He Changning has not been surprised by this occasional and naive behavior of Shang Yushang, and sometimes he is thinking that in front of almost everyone, Shang Yushang has a cold and unsmiling face and hardly talks nonsense. , Like an old monster who has been abstinent for many years, but only in front of himself is like a changed person, poor mouth, sticky people, love to laugh and be coquettish, before he was pregnant, he would toss himself half-dead in bed before he thought it was over. It 's really interesting to have two characters with such a great contrast in one person, but he believes that Shang Yushang in front of himself is his most true self, and he likes him like this. It's hard to be laughed at, and you must report. This life is a normal life that a person should have, not a cold and machineless life. Fortunately, he will change for himself, become charming, and always pull himself. heart of.

He Changning looked at him with amusement, "A stupid man, this kind of thing cares about it."

Shang Yushang held his wife's hand for a while and felt tired. He looked at his wife with a fluttering look, thinking that there should be something to tell him. Changning had the right to know these things. As for the decision he made, he Both are supported.