CHAPTER 59

Followed by a walk, so to Shang Changning, Shang Yu can't wait to hold it in his palms all the time, even his sons don't want to let them be stingy.

He Changning wrapped his arms around Shang Yushang's neck and kissed his cheek intimately, "Jane, I've been lying on the bed for ten days. Can you let me get out of bed and walk?" Looking at Shang Yushang full of grievances, I hope that this guy will soon open him and let him get out of bed and take a few steps. His feet really miss the feeling of being down-to-earth.

Shang Yushang frowned, his eyes staring deep at the babies in his arms, and sighing with coquettishness, sighing in his heart, it was really eaten by him, and he could n't do it with serious face, think Also, it 's difficult for him to obediently for ten days without getting out of bed. "Get out of bed is OK, but you have to be obedient, you ca n't go too fast, you have to go slowly, Bai Mo said, you are too weak and anxious The bed will fall down, so wear more clothes and slowly get up and get out of bed. "

He Changning's eyes flickered with excitement in his voice, "Okay, I promise you."

So Shang Yushang wore pajamas and a thick cotton nightgown to He Changning before slowly helping him sit up, and then put his feet on the floor one leg at a time, and then let him Sit back and relax, then slowly lean on his waist to make him stand up little by little.

After some effort, He Changning finally stood up as he wished. He never felt that the simple standing posture was so time-consuming and laborious for him. Standing hard, steady body, simple movements, He Changning sweated on his forehead when he finished.

Shang Yushang wiped his sweat with a towel, his eyes full of regret and worry, "I'm still too weak, look at the sweat on this end, or else lie down."

He Changning hurriedly stopped, "Don't, finally stand up, just take two steps, just two steps, you help me, it's okay, Jane."

Shang Yushang sighed, "It's really impossible to take you, just take two steps. After you have cultivated your body, it's up to you when you want to run and run, obedient."

He Changning grasped Shang Yushang's sleeve, "I see."

Shang Yushang helped He Changning take a few steps slowly in the room. He felt that He Changning was breathing a bit, and his sweat was soaked in his pajamas. He hurriedly returned the person to the bed to cover the quilt. He was afraid that he would sweat and suffer. Wind regeneration disease.

When the sweat was almost gone, I twisted a hot towel and wiped his body. He changed his pajamas and sat sat with satisfaction, touching his head and kissing his cheek. "Changning, don't worry, You will get better when you raise it slowly. You will cultivate in bed obediently. When you get better, I won't stop you from doing anything, but you can bear it and be obedient during this time. "

He Changning blinked his eyes helplessly, "Hey, I'm really dying. Even taking a few steps is so bad. May I only grow old in bed."

Shang Yushang frowned. "Nonsense, you'll be fine. It's just that you lose too much blood during delivery and you're too weak to have energy. When the body recovers, it's not a leather monkey that can run and jump."

He Changning pinched Shang Yushang's face. "Where are you the monkey? I'm very well-mannered and graceful."

Shang Yushang looked at He Changning with a joke, "I don't know who overhears the conversation between Xiao Wu and A Yin, and watched so many good shows for free."

Speaking of this interest, He Changning was interested, "In other words, where did the two of them go? I really want to know how to solve the problem of which of the two of them. But most of Yi Xiaowu's temperament is The one huddled under him. "