CHAPTER 35

Yin Zhinian was still sitting there pulling his head, the servant could not stand it anymore, and screamed softly, "Sir, are you okay?"

Yin Zhinian looked back like a dream, and said weakly, "It's okay." Then he went upstairs.

Yin Hao had done a lot of psychological construction before calling Lin Jingxian. After thinking about the phone for a while, someone answered, "Hey, hello."

The voice on the phone was the voice of a middle-aged woman. Yin Haoqing cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm Miss Lin's friend. Is she here?"

The middle-aged woman asked carefully, "Who are you?"

"My name is Yin Hao."

Hearing the name, the middle-aged woman gave a clear meal, "Wait a minute, I'll go and tell Miss." With that said, the phone was set aside.

Yin Hao waited patiently. After a few minutes, a slightly hoarse voice came out of the microphone, "Hey, I'm Lin Jingxian."

Yin Hao heard this voice, his body was obviously tight, and he controlled his voice as much as possible, so as not to let the other party hear a trace of strangeness, "Miss Lin, how are you doing?"

Lin Jingxian held her phone with her fingers, whitened her knuckles, and endured the anger that came out of her mouth. She said stiffly, "Mr. Yin called if he just wanted to say this, then forget it." He just wanted to hang up.

Yin Hao quickly stopped, "No, no, Miss Lin, listen to me, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?" Frustrated in his tone.

Yin Hao closed his eyes and closed his heart with a humiliating humiliation. "Yes, this has happened. I believe that although I am not a gentleman, I have my own principles. I will be responsible for the day's affairs."

Hearing this, Lin Jingxian felt incredible, how uncomfortable the day was, and others did n't know. She knew it by herself, was caught by two men at the same time, and was watched by so many people. Nowadays, videos and newspaper reports circulating on the Internet Overwhelming, all kinds of spurs can drown a person. Why does he do this at this time? She is not a fool living in such a famous nobleman, otherwise she would not know how many times she had died. "Why do you do this? Do n't tell me that you are purely responsible. You do n't believe it, so do n't fool me. . "

Yin Hao rubbed her aching brows. This woman is really tangled. "Maybe Miss Lin doesn't believe it, but this is my idea. Miss Lin is the most innocent person in this matter. I am a man and I should bear some responsibilities. , I don't want to be scolded as a coward. "

Lin Jingxian wondered, "You, do you really think so?"

"Yes, Jingxian, I'm sorry, I was in charge a little late, but I'm sincere, and I hope you can explain this to your family. I will come to your house in two days."

A huge surprise shocked Lin Jingxian, and she was in desperation. She couldn't help but imagine that this was all true, but years of intrigue experience told her that it was impossible. On the day of the incident, she did not know how she was taken home. After waking up, her body hurt, and she didn't have any strength, especially her lower body. The tear-like pain made her want to die, but this was not the worst. There are overwhelming reports on the Internet, major newspapers, and streets. Bian tabloid's unspeakable words, her body pierced like a sharp knife.

The father's disgusting eyes like seeing an extremely disgusting thing, made her like falling ice cave, mother's crying eyes, brothers and sisters or gloating, or disgusting, or extremely indifferent attitude, making her worse than death , The proud woman of the sky, who is now a filthy product that everyone can't avoid, and she knows clearly that when this happens, her family has abandoned her.