CHAPTER 7

Remember his stuff, and there is interest in watching the theater. However, Xiao thinks about the little guy's things.

"Mr. Yin is more concerned." Madam Shang sipped his tea. "Changning's husband naturally has to worry about his things. Mr. Yin's business at home is also very busy. There is no need to be distracted by this thing in Changning. You Are you right? "

Yin Zhinian's face was all green, and he answered, "Yeah, yeah. We think too much, think too much."

Mrs. Yin was dissatisfied, and her face was not good-looking, but she was worried about Mrs. Shang, and she could only speak again with a thick face. Yes, with his dad taking care of him, the child's psychology is also calm. "

"Mrs. Yin, do n't worry about our family, Yu Shang? You worry too much. In my opinion, people who Yu Shang can accept will be accountable to him. There is still some ability to take care of his lover. As for Yin I take care of him from the side, I don't need to see it, there is no need to trouble Mr. Yin to waste time on such trivial matters. "

With a word from Mrs. Shang, the Yin family had no chance to intervene.

The faces of Mrs. Yin and Cong Min were extremely ugly, and the immoral old lady pointed her eyes at He Changning again. "Changning, look at the old lady that feels so bad for you, and the young master also values ​​you like this. Your father also You do n't know how much you have done, so boy, you have to know how to be grateful. "That means that if you say something to your dad, the merchant will not object.

He Changning smiled slightly, looking at the old lady with an anxious look, anxious to speak directly to him for something, just like a clown who did n't know it, turned to look at Shang Yushang, "You will help me manage those things ?"

Shang Yushang spoiled and looked at He Changning, "I will naturally keep the things in Changning."

The smile on He Changning's face remained unchanged, and he turned back to the Yin family, "Someone will do the work for you, you can rest assured."

"You ????" The old lady rushed up in anger, but the only reason told her that now that offending He Changning is equal to the offending business, the Yin family did not dare to provoke the business, so she was angry. He had a cerebral hemorrhage and didn't dare to say anything else.

☆, Yin family is Xiaoqiang who can't be killed

The Yin family, who did not get any more benefits, hastily ended the meeting.

Mrs. Shang and her son-in-law and grandson politely sent away Mrs. Yin's family. Back in the old house, the family sat down in the breakfast room.

At dinner, Qiu Huilin, who was basically speechless, was a bit frustrated at this time. Although she was afraid of the old lady, she had to ask about some things, so she carefully phrased, "Mom, how are you so happy today?" "

Knowing what her daughter-in-law was thinking, the old lady didn't meander. "You are asking, why am I giving Changning so many gifts today?"

Qiu Huilin has always been afraid of Mrs. Shang. The old lady felt a tremor in her eyes. "No, I just saw that Mom seems to value that He Changning today."

"Well, I like Changning's child very much. Although I'm a little younger, I'm very stable, my temperament is good, my head is smart, he is handsome and handsome, and he is very good."

"But he is a boy after all."

"You mean, Changning and Yushang are both men. Although they are married, they will not be too long. They have given Changning so many things, and then they will have a bamboo basket to draw water, right?"