CHAPTER 60

need.

The husband and the husband also knew about this, but they didn't block too much, but He Changning thought it was interesting. "Why don't you say that these people in the film crew are not getting married? Now that the fifth child is in place, it is still to be determined."

"The film crew has rules. If anyone wants to get married and have children, then they are ready to retire. The organization will re-arrange their status and are willing to work in Shangshi. The Shangshi will give the best treatment. Sufficient remuneration is not a problem for life. However, most people who can become members of the film crew do not have the idea of ​​getting married and having children, because being a mysterious film crew member is more sacred than anything else. Not everyone can become a group member. , The ability and the mind must be the top, the people who are called first-class killers, can only be regarded as the bottom of the film crew, so you can imagine how harsh the selection of talent in the film crew, so some people are Taking the matter of being a member of the film crew as a lifelong struggle, being recognized by such an organization is their dream achievement, and it is also a height beyond others, so getting married and having children is not so important. "

"That's the case." He Changning smiled. "But they still have ordinary people's psychology. You can see that they peeked at the two little ones. They still yearn for the lives of ordinary people."

Shang Yushang didn't agree with this, "It's not necessarily. I think they just want to see what is different about the children born by men. By the way, let's brush the presence in front of the children. After all, the film crew will have to hand over two children. In his hand, "

He Changning's mouth twitched, "It's really the person you brought out. The idea really is different."

☆, sweet punishment

He Changning finally ended the painful and sweet confinement life. On the full moon day, he finally ate a decent meal as he wished, drank and drank in the arms of Shang Yushang like a little lazy cat to eat.

Shang Yushang smiled while helping He Changning rub his belly, while counting him, "I've become a dad, and I'm still so childish. I'm not allowed to eat it like this next time, what can I do if it breaks?"

He Changning squinted, "I see, sigh." Lazily arched to find a comfortable place to squint, as if he was about to fall asleep.

Shang Yushang shook his head, this wife is getting more and more uncontrollable, but who made him like this?

Almost digested, He Changning turned up and took Shang Yushang to the baby's room. "It's already full moon, and finally I can take care of the children myself, and go and contact the sons and daughters."

In the baby's room, Aunt Qin and Mrs. Shang were changing the diapers and feeding the children, and Gu Yan beat them.

Mrs. Shang said with a smile, "Changning has just conceived, and her body has not recovered. The children are still taken care of by me and Xiao Qin. Besides, with your father's help, are you still not assured?" Mrs. Shang snatched the child with a smile. And also take it for granted.

He Changning couldn't help but pumped, "Grandma, without this, my son is full of moon and I haven't held it so much."

The old lady smiled unchangingly. "I will have time to hug you after hug your son. Now your main task is to raise your body and take good care of your body. By the way, Bai Mo said that the child is born and the pregnancy marks on your stomach are quite deep. Yes, it is the total removal. Otherwise, how can we bear the beauty of Changning. "

In order to grab the grandson, Mrs. Shang poked at the key point of He Changning, so **** is still hot.

Gu Zhengxiao's sincere sincerity, waving his son and daughter-in-law generously to catch people.