CHAPTER 32

"Okay, I will." I do n't know if it 's too long to code. I always want to sleep. I can sleep when I 'm lazy and occupy the bed. To make something delicious, it may be that I have been working too long recently, and the workload is a lot, so this situation occurs.

Barely coded today's draft, He Changning yawned and stretched out, "Oh, it's finally done, in short, have you finished your work today?"

Shang Yushang looked at the child's heart He Changning with amusement, packed his files, and turned off the computer. "What's wrong? Tired?"

"Well, there are a lot of code words today, so tired, how can we wash and sleep."

"Okay," he said, walking up and holding up He Changning. "Let's go, my husband will give you a bath."

He Changning's mischievous eyes looked at Shang Yushang. This big satyr didn't take advantage of him every day, and his hands were very itchy. "Are you sure you can wash me from head to toe?"

"Baby, wait and see."

Put the water with the right temperature in the bathtub, and Shang Yushang stripped He Changning into the water.

He Changning launched Shang Yushang, his face flushed, "Jane."

Shang Yushang's eyes were deeper and deeper, "Changning, I really want to take you down like this."

He Changning gasped, "You don't know how many times you have eaten."

Shang Yushang bowed his lips and kissed his lips, "Eating a lifetime is not enough."

In the face of Shang Yushang's love words, He Changning was always unable to fight it, but he would still stubbornly say, "Why can I only let you eat, and I want to eat you."

Shang Yushang's deep and **** laughter echoed to He Changning's mouth, "Baby, what you say is what you want, you can eat as much as you want. Your man and body are yours, and you handle it." He picked up the little guy, took the big towel around him, wrapped the little guy's body, strode back to the bedroom, put He Changning on the big bed, and his wet body pressed down.

The deep or shallow moaning in the bedroom accompanied by the popping sound continued until midnight, the husband and wife cuddled on the big bed, calming the temperature after the passion.

It 's rare that He Changning was n't fainted, but his hands and feet are soft and boneless. His sweat mixed with sticky liquid is very uncomfortable. He moved and dumbly voiced, "I 'm sweaty and uncomfortable. And want to take a bath. "

Shang Yuhang reluctantly hugged the little guy, "It's not enough yet, I don't want to come out."

He Changning is really ruthless in taking him. No one can beat him with strength, but he is not heard when he scolds him. Every time he has no time to refuse, he has been Fa-rectified on the spot. It 's not enough to save his breath. There is still extra energy to fight him, so he was made alive every time. I really don't understand how this guy's sexuality is so strong. Could it be that he hasn't slept with anyone for 30 years?

Out of curiosity, He Changning wanted to ask him a long time ago, but he was lethargic every time because of his tossing. Rarely sober today, so he asked, "Jane, there is a question I want to ask you."

Shang Yushang scratched his back, "What is it?"

"You, have you never slept with someone before?"

Shang Yushang kissed his back very hard, and pink flowers bloomed on the back of He Changning. "Why ask this?"

He Changning moved, avoiding this guy's ubiquitous joke, "just curiosity."

"I haven't been in bed with anyone. I'm conservative. My body can only be given to my wife." He stroked He Changning's lower abdomen with a big hand.