CHAPTER 33

Going to see? "

He Changning's eyes lighted up, and the fear was just gone. "Okay, I want to see how you entertain your sweethearts."

Shang Yushang petted the little guy's forehead and said, "Don't talk nonsense, how can I have any sweethearts, from the beginning to the end I'll only be you."

He Changning smiled and frowned, "Shangda's mouth is so sweet."

Shang Yushang suddenly approached He Changning and whispered in his ear, "In her husband's opinion, Changning is the sweetest." Sweeping from He Changning's body, "Everywhere is sweet."

He Changning's face quickly flashed into two blushes, and gave him a white look, "Not right."

The driver's brother drove his car stiffly, and couldn't help sorrowing in his heart. Boss, can you stop saying such ambiguous words on a dead face, it will be dead.

The car stopped in the underground parking lot of a hotel. The driver's brother diligently opened the door for the two masters. With a look of flattery, he almost did not write. The master walked slowly.

Shang Yushang didn't bother to care about the driver's younger brother, holding on to He Changning, and went to the hotel's private room through the special passage.

Entering the room, He Changning asked, "What's going on in the passage we just passed?"

"The hotel's special access can avoid the camera."

"That is to say, no one knows we are here today."

Shang Yushang held He Changning's waist, "No, baby, we have never been here today." He kissed the little guy's cheek and took him to sit in front of a computer. "Baby, do a good show Are you ready? "As he said, while feeding the little guy with milk, he handed in a snack from time to time, and the waiter was thoughtful.

He Changning raised an eyebrow. "What? Very exciting?" He Changning drank his milk and ate a bite of snacks. He Changning's eyes fluttered with his eyes.

"Well, maybe the limit is a little higher." Pulled out the paper towel and wiped the milk stains and debris on the corner of the mouth for the little guy.

Speaking, some pictures were uploaded from the computer screen, and there were sounds coming from the stereo, um, ah, and the sound of the fabric being torn.

Soon the picture became messy, three people rolled naked on a large bed, screaming, moaning, gasping, and the sound of physical impact mixed together.

He Changning blushed and didn't open his eyes, "This is what you say is the higher point?"

Shang Yushang laughed lowly, "Changning is really cute, can't stand this kind of stimulation?" He kissed his red transparent earlobe.

He Changning blushed with sophistry, "What can't stand it, that is, just disdain." Pretending to be very disdainful, the screen slipped away and quickly avoided it.

Shang Yushang was holding the little guy's shoulder. "My parents are really innocent, and you are the man I really picked up." He Changning's small actions pleased Shang Yushang, and the innocent little guy was really irritating.

He Changning pushed him and tried to suppress the cheap heat. "Seriously, how can there be three people? Except Yin Hao, who is that man?"

Shang Yushang folded and laughed, his face became grim, "He is the crown prince of Liang's Real Estate, he likes to molest young boys, and he especially likes young men with exquisite looks." He said, holding his hand tightly, " Changning, don't worry, I won't let anyone hit you, and I will never let anyone hurt you in the slightest, believe me. "