Chapter 27

Back in Mobius, Sunny, Curd, and Hannah all went over to Swift's workplace. They were panicking and didn't know what to do with the fact that their friends were still gone. After knocking on the door. "Oh, hey guys! Any news?" Swift questioned. "There's still nothing! It's been so long! What if they're hurt?" Sunny cried. "Plus we can't keep covering them for long! My mom keeps asking me questions!" Curd added.

"Oh gosh... this is really bad! Really bad! What if they got captured? What if they couldn't get them out of Dark Side? What if they got lost? Or worse..." Hannah started before trailing off. "Oh c'mon! I'm sure it's not terrible! I mean... I'm sure nothing terrible would've happened with Blizzard leading the mission. Besides, Midnight and the others wouldn't let anything happen to them!" Swift reassured.

As they stood there in the shop, it just so happened that Wave heard the tale end of the conversation that went down. "What about Blizzard and Midnight?" she questioned, coming into the store. All four of them jumped up in place seeing the dark purple Swallow standing there somewhat suspicious. "M-Mom! U-Uh! We... We were worried that Midnight and Blizzard were..." Swift began. "We were worried about them breaking up!" Sunny intervened.

Wave lifted an eyebrow and barely dipped her head. "Really?" she asked. "Y-Yes! I mean it was terrible the other day! They got into an argument about what happened at the ball..." Hannah added on. "And... now they're sad..." Curd finished. Deep down, Wave knew they were lying. But it'd be pointless to try to argue with them. Instead, she turned around and headed out the front door and got onto her hoverboard, and zoomed off.

"Phew! That was too close!" Swift sighed. Everyone else nodded. Right after she left, Wave headed to the castle to speak with the Queen and the rest of the council. During this time, the Council was worried about their own teens who seemed to be out of the picture. They were together again wondering what they could possibly be missing. "I haven't heard anything from Typhoon! He would never just ignore me! Unless he was mad..." Sonic told the group. "At least you only have one to worry about... we've got two twins that haven't picked up their phones!" Vector snarled, pushing over some objects off the table.

Espio went over to comfort him and tried to soothe him. "I'm getting so worried. Misty would never do anything like this!" Knuckles cried. "Not only that... Hannah's been very quiet about the whole incident. What is going on?!" Charmy cried. "I mean... we must be doing something wrong!" Tails whimpered. "This is impossible! I'm getting worried! Astro is all I have left from his mother... what I am gonna do if I can't find him..?" Gadget questioned on the verge of tears.

Just then, a guard entered the room and cleared his throat. Everyone turned around to him and stood up to address him. "My Council... Ms. Wave the Swallow." he announced before bowing and motioning to Wave who casually walked into the room. "Sup," she said as she stood there. Most of everyone in the room groaned. Blaze looked to the guard and nodded her head, signaling he could leave.

Once he was out of the room, everyone took their seats again. "Funny seeing you around here again..." Sally noted as she propped her feet up on the table. "Thought we were "too good" for you to get along with." Espio added. "You are. Can you blame me after you chased away my best friend from town?" she remarked angrily. "He was the one who betrayed Mobius along with everyone else in that town!" Amy snapped. "Didn't mean you had to chase him away." she muttered. "Look none of us have time for your games Wave. What are you here for?" Whisper asked annoyed.

Wave walked closer into the room and made herself comfortable in Blaze's chair that was empty. "Why you little-" Knuckles began as he tried charging towards Wave, but Blaze stopped him in his tracks. "Wave, you seem to actually have something to share. So tell us." she commanded. "Well... since you're all worried about your kids... I guess I should ask. You, Snowball," she responded, motioning to Silver. "Oh, uh, it's Silve-" he began.