▹ System 0͎7͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Everybody left to go to the Residency Floor, as he witnessed Yoojung happily dragging Asuka to the exit, Beomgyu called with a malicious smirk forming on his face. "Yah Asuka! Don't trust that girl, she forcibly made you be all over me by using her arrows."

"SAY WHAT?!"

"Beomgyu! I thought you'd want to keep that a secret?!!"

The male just walked away while whistling.

~~~

"Hey."

Hands in his pockets, Beomgyu turned around only to see a guy who's a centimetre shorter walking towards him. "So you're Beomgyu huh."

The mentioned guy just scanned his appearance in silence, what's mainly catching his eye, is his nice hair. "Oh, you're that weird guy's nephew."

Shunsuke nodded, "Between you and me.." He stepped closer which left Beomgyu just as indifferent. "I lied when I said I don't hold anything." He then slowly pulled out something from his hammerspace, a quite astonishing bouquet of flowers.

Beomgyu just raised a brow at it, unimpressed. 'Freaking useless.'

"Do you want a flower?" He smiled.

"Sure. I'll give it to Asu—"

"No it's for you to keep."

"Then I'll pass. Could you move? I have to go to the Residency floor, um wherever that is." As Beomgyu walked away, Shunsuke stopped him in his tracks by grabbing his arm. "W-wait I.."

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

'I'm getting sick of my high sex appeal.'

'In the real world Japanese guys won't let me sleep unless I fuck them, why is it the same here?! Understand that I'm not interested in y'all.
It does seem like I'm more into girls. Which is convenient since I'm playing as a straight character here.'

After having gotten rid of Shunsuke, Beomgyu was standing in front of a random luminous huge cube in front of him. Judging by its facade, it seems to be an elevator?

He stepped through the automatic doors.

'Buttons.' He observed with a pout before pressing on the one that said 'Residency floor'

' He observed with a pout before pressing on the one that said 'Residency floor'

"What the hell?"

"What's wrong?" Koyuki was riding a bike and stopped in time to ask this question.

"How'd I get here? Where'd you come from? What's up with the mansion?"

"Oh." She got off her bike, "That elevator seems to be a teleportation machine.
And I'm just coming back from the mall, I bought some sparkly red bullets for my gun!"