▹ System 4͎0͎༓

Oho are you ready?

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

The group was finally outside now and from the looks of it: this whole area seems to be the replica of planet Mars

The group was finally outside now and from the looks of it: this whole area seems to be the replica of planet Mars. Like a dusty red desert with a black sky.

Yoojung was busy jumping around, trying to see if she could fly or something but the gravity was the same as usual. Yeonjun would've normally joined her in this goofiness but he was still mourning Soobin's death.

"Uwa!" Taehyun kneeled in front of a  pile of red rocks to examine them. "I can't believe these are real minerals from another planet..."

What Taehyun is doing right now, made Beomgyu think back to the very beginning. That time his trinity found themselves in a snowy area when they had first stepped into the tower. Taehyun had also kneeled like that to touch something on the ground, in that case the snow.. Beomgyu also remembers receiving a snowball in the face after saying a sexual innuendo. Good times?

Basically Taehyun hasn't changed.

Beomgyu advanced towards him before kneeling down as well. "May I hold your hand?"

"Well it's you so, no need to ask for permission you know.." Taehyun chuckled as he gave him his hand.

Beomgyu seized it then stood up as he simultaneously pulled Taehyun upwards. He took him in his arms, his left hand still intertwined with the younger's hand. "Aegi I'm scared.. I don't want anything bad to happen to you..."

Taehyun hugged him back. "Whatever happens won't be too bad because I'm a very lucky guy for your information."

"Why are you lying so blatantly like this?"

"I AM lucky. I can prove that with two facts: Having you as my boyfriend, plus having that lucky charm you gave me."

Beomgyu smiled, Taehyun's optimism couldn't endear him more.
"To keep my mind at rest, just don't let go of my hand anytime soon okay.."

Taehyun nodded and they shared a kiss on the lips.

...

"Yoojung stop looking at them."

Their tiny break was over because the floor master finally revealed himself.