▹ System 0͎8͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

An announcement resonating from ceiling speakers, had told everyone to go back to the introductory floor.

Beomgyu was walking alone on his way out, head low, mind full of thoughts.

"You're just a detestable guy who I'm forced to put up with."

This is not the first time someone has told him something like this.
The fact that a fictional person also thinks what real-life people think of him, concerns him.

No matter where he is... No matter what personality he purposely gives himself...
People don't want to be his friend.

He got used to solitude. So being around 9 people like this makes him nothing but uneasy.

Yeonjun ran up to him out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Why're you alone Boomie?"

"Nameless guy, you're not forced to put up with me like my teammates are, so simply don't. It's not worth it." He pushed him away with not too much force before walking ahead.

"U-uh.."

┉┉┉┉❮❖❯┉┉┉┉

Later~

"So did you guys rest well? What did you do during this free time?" Asked Hatanaka who had gathered all of them back to the introductory floor

"Me, Riki and Shunsuke formed a club." Kai said. "The 'we hate Beomgyu' club."

"Indeed." Beomgyu sighed.

Yoojung poked the player's arm. "How did this happen?"

"Ah.. It's just that I was accused of.. uhh...." Beomgyu slightly side-leaned towards Riki and whispered. "Of what again?"

"Sexual harassment.."

Beomgyu made a single clap. "Ah right. Sexual harassment." His exterior nonchalance is coming off as really odd. "Which by the way I didn't mean to, that shit isn't even up my alley, but the club refuses to listen so.. yeah."

~

"Guys.."

The club turned around to look at Taehyun. "It's fine don't hate him.. He's in my trinity so I shouldn't either." He muttered.

"Hey come on!" Riki said. "Don't be so forgiven that's what he meant by you being weak—"

Shunsuke hit the youngest's shoulder, as the latter looked back at him the older said. "Let's not rub salt into the wound."