▹ System 2͎3͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Taehyun the only one left alive was walking out of the forest with bittersweet emotions... Now that he thinks of it more deeply, there's no way Beomgyu is dead for good if so the game would've shut down.

But he's still upset.

He's also sad about Kai..

After being guided here, Taehyun let his body slump on the floor and he hugged his infected leg

After being guided here, Taehyun let his body slump on the floor and he hugged his infected leg. He's been suppressing the pain for way too long, ignoring the consequences that this could have on his body.

"Are you really gonna show the results while no one else is here..? Not even the player?" It felt so empty without everyone.

"Of course not." Suga snapped his fingers and 8 characters who are more than alive, popped out of nowhere.

Taehyun gasped as his eyes immediately set themselves on his crush and miraculously his pain was temporarily gone. "Beomgyu!!" He exclaimed in joy as he ran to him, the older glanced left and right in confusion but nonetheless he opened his arms to let Taehyun in.

"But Beomgyu you once said you only had one life.." He nuzzled his head in his neck, he looked so contented.

"Huh?? Don't tell me you believed that. I just said that to stop Asuka from killing me."

'But um

'But um..' Beomgyu felt himself blush a bit. 'Since when is he this affectionate? And he actually seems to care about me.. Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to being cared about..'

Meanwhile,

"Yah Nakaya what the fuck is wrong with you?! Why'd you kill me like that?!" Riki yelled.

Asuka walked towards the boy with her arms crossed, glaring right at him. She then voiced in Japanese that she simply doesn't like his attitude sometimes and she can kill him however the hell she wants.

She was kind of close to him which made Riki flustered. 'Kirei..' (pretty*)

"The ones who killed my Soobin are still gonna pay!!"