▹ System 1͎6͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu's POV

As this orange stage left all 10 of us flabbergasted with its overwhelming light show, a man dressed in a suit, who instantly looks cooler than that goofy previous dude, made his appearance on stage.

I actually know him, he's pretty popular among OG Kpop fans.

He held his microphone and spoke. "Welcome to chal—"

"OH MY GAD!"
That was Yoojung of course, I wonder what the bish is screaming about now.

"Is that Suga from BTS?!"

"From what?" Kai asked.

"A boy band that debuted in 2013!" She cupped her face and stared at him with admiration. "They based this character off him!"

Riki didn't look that impressed, his brow is raised. "So he basically debuted in the dinosaur ages?"

Koyuki hit her teammate's head. "That's so rude?! 58 years isn't even that long ago at all, apologize."

"Ice on my wrist I'm the nice guy 🎵" Yoojung did some silly rapping movements.

"Everyone shut the hell up."
Suga demanded.

Unlike the previous guy, you can't help but take this man seriously. Everyone went dead silent pretty quickly, I love this Floor Master already.

"He's no nice guy." Yoojung pouted.

No one's POV

"As I was saying,
Welcome to challenge 1.
I won't tell you beforehand how to do things, you'll learn by yourselves throughout the challenge.
It's divided into 3 mini-games.
All I'll tell you right now, is the theme."

"The theme of this floor is
Kill and Escape."

"K-Kill?" Taehyun stuttered, he kinda leans more towards the pacifist side of things.