▹ System 3͎4͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

The game has begun.

Soundproof walls had surged from the floor and separated the room into three so trinities can't cheat off each other. Each wall has a door though.

Like every trinity, TGM just received an A3 poster aka the ultimate hint and they decided to stick it on one of the walls.

After staring at it for far too long, Beomgyu uttered, "What the fuck is this dogshit?"

Taehyun was looking at Asuka who was just resting her cheek on the table, radiating melancholia all over this mini area

"Hey are you okay?" He patted her hair softly.

"I'm whatever..." She slowly stood straight and sighed as she leaned in to rest her elbows on the table full of flasks/bottles. "Let's just focus on this.."

"First we should analyse the poster since J-Hope said that it contains an obvious hint." Beomgyu suggested. "What are you guys getting from it?"

Taehyun was still concerned about the girl that he didn't even process the question, yet Asuka did.
"The colour of every flask features on the poster which makes me not get why that poster is useful." She mumbled. "But I see how there's a black arrow pointing at the purple path.."

"Meaning the purple flask is the drinkable one?"
The two older ones just stared at him cluelessly.
"Wait no that seems too obvious." Taehyun said while secluding the purple flask from the group anyway.

"Well maybe this is some reverse psychology shit." The player thought.

"Okay but how the hell are we supposed to test then?? One of us might have to die."

Asuka sighed.

(The colours whose identity is unknown are highlighted.)

⧏═⨨═⧐

With TGL