▹ System 3͎9͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

In   the   real   world

Beomgyu was immediately welcomed to the real world with a headache which is probably due to playing for too long. Challenge 3 was about to start but he wanted a tiny break.

The first thing he saw was Hyunjin sitting at his desk on his computer.

Beomgyu was still half awake and dizzy from the LCVR so he couldn't really comprehend things clearly, in this case what or who he's seeing on his friend's computer screen looked extremely familiar yet he can't register the image well. We still don't even know if this whole LCVR thing is harmful to the brain since it's a prototype. "Hyung..."

The older yelped and immediately closed the window he was on. "W-Why are you awake?"

"Just taking a break." He sat up, gaining his lost senses at last. "What were you doing on the computer?"

"J-Just some research.. on some people..." When Beomgyu goes back to the game, Hyunjin is certainly gonna clear his search history.

"But—" Not wanting to be questioned any further, Hyunjin interrupted the younger as he changed the subject. "Now can we talk about what the hell you were doing?! I saw you nut in your pants."

Beomgyu covered his stained crotch with a pillow, embarrassed. "Remind me to tell the LCVR company that the virtual sex feels amazing." He said with a straight face.

"You're unbelievable. With Taehyun I presume?"

"Yep and I asked him out!"

"Anyway.." Hyunjin surely looked irritated. "I'm glad you're awake because your father had me tell you a message.. Taehyun will be removed from the game in 15 minutes. It's recommended that you end your playthrough within that time. Challenge 3 will be much shorter to make it easier for you to finish faster."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'LL GET REMOVED?!"

Hyunjin's eyes widened. "Wait now that I think of it, go back in the game you dummy! Not being there is dangerous for Taehyun, you're reducing the minutes he has left in the game by being out of it!"

"How does that make sense?!"

"Just go back!!"

⧏⨨⧐