▹ System 2͎1͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Previously

With the help of his summoned metal bat, Taehyun hit the dagger off Shunsuke's hand before it could reach him.

This action left Shunsuke dumbfounded, looks like he didn't think this through. He's suddenly finding himself weaponless in front of his chosen target.

"Wow.." Taehyun uttered like he was dead inside. "I tell you my crush and you immediately try to kill me?
Quite an odd sequence."

"I want you gone." Shunsuke revealed.

Taehyun just looked at him.

"I've always been interested in Beomgyu, but the fact that you exist ruins my chances of hooking up with him. I tried to separate y'all by using my flowers but you always end up reconciling, so simply killing you would be best."

Taehyun muttered. "Beomgyu is supposed to play as a straight character... The only one you should see as an obstacle is Asuka."

"He's supposed to but that doesn't mean he'll respect that. And trust me YOU are the main burden."

'If Beomgyu stops obsessing over being straight and Taehyun becomes more confident, They will become a couple so fucking fast and I can't have that happen.'

Shunsuke continued. "I crave the attention and touch of hot guys. I was staying with you because although Beomgyu won't get jealous over me, I'm still getting his attention. He punched me because of you but I still liked it and I wanted him to touch me more."

Taehyun closed his eyes, taking his time to digest the things he just heard. "Hm."

"Remember that time, when Beomgyu sexually harassed you when you two first went to your room? When he squeezed your ass, said you're weak and that you'd look better in a mini skirt? That was all me, I made him do that with my flowers." Shunsuke scoffed. "Just so you could hate him."

'If Shunsuke hadn't done that, I would've gotten way closer with Beomgyu and also faster... He was really being honest when he said he had no control over himself that time...'

Shunsuke said. "Just wanna let you know that when the game gets published, you'll be the least liked among fans. The design, characteristics and personality of your character all suck!"

"Hm...."

He took his dagger back. "It doesn't matter if you heard all this, because I know your other pitiful secret so I know that once I kill you, I'll have you out of my sight for good."

"Hm."

.

Sometime later

.

"Agi..?" Beomgyu mumbled, the sight that he's seeing at the moment was never something he thought was possible to witness.

Taehyun was standing there, his eyes were blankly looking at the ground, his metal bat was covered in fresh blood that was still dripping.