Chapter 7

I finished up in the shower and got out, wrapping a towel around my bottom half and running another towel through my hair. I went to grab my clothes when I realized I didn't bring any in with me. Shit.

I opened the bathroom door, steam flowing out with me as I made my way into the hallway and back into my room. Y/n was sitting on my bed still, sketching and looked up when I walked in. Her eyes lingered on my chest for a second before darting back to her drawing with a blush creeping onto her face.\

"I-I uhhh...forgot my clothes." I stated sheepisly before rummaging through my closet.

I pulled out what I needed and quickly walked back into the bathroom. I pulled on a t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of socks before walking back into my room. Y/n was still sitting on my bed when I came back in.

"You hungry?" I asked.

She nodded and sat down her drawing and pencil before starting to sit up. I helped her up off the bed and wrapped one of my arms loosely around her waist for support.

"You really shouldn't be walking." I spoke, seeing her wince once she put pressure on her injured leg.

"I'm fine." She responded and grunted.

I sighed, seeing she was too stubborn to admit she was in pain and needed help. I reached over and wheeled my chair behind her.

"Sit." I ordered.

She did as she was told and sat down in the chair. I walked behind her and put both my hands on the back of the chair before pushing her out of the room. She laughed and I stopped the chair in front of the kitchen.

"Okay, we can either have something delivered, make something here, or we can wait like an hour and May can pick us something up on her way home from work." I informed.

"We can order something." She responded.

I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket, opening google.

"We can do pizza, Chinese, or Italian."

"Chinese."

I clicked on the website for the Chinese restaurant a few blocks away. I placed the order for the food we wanted and slid my phone back into my pocket.

"It says it'll be here in about a half hour." I informed.

She nodded and slowly spun herself around in the chair. 

After about half an hour, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it. On the other side was the delivery guy. I handed him a twenty dollar bill and took the bag from his hands before closing the door and sitting the food down on the counter.

I opened the bag and pulled out mine and Y/n's containers of food, handing her container to her. I placed May's food into the microwave for her to heat up once she got home from work. I pushed Y/n over to the table and sat down across from her as we both began to eat. We talked and ate for a while before heading back into my room for Y/n to continue her drawing.

I helped her out of the chair and back onto the bottom bunk of my bed before rolling the chair back to where it had originally been in the pose and sitting down. She directed me once again on how I was sitting before and I did as I was told.

After a few minutes of me goofing around, making dumb faces, and trying to get Y/n to laugh and smile, she looked down at the paper in front of her and pressed her pencil to the paper, moving it around frequently. She looked up a few times a minute, trying to get a good sence of the pose and my features. Any time she would look up, I would stick my tongue out, cross my eyes, or do something stupid to make her laugh again.

Eventually, she got tired of my goofing off and threw a pillow at me, hitting me square in the face. I dramatically fell backwards in the chair. Maybe I fell back a little too hard because when my back hit the back of the chair, the chair flipped over and I fell backwards with it. I crashed into the floor with a loud thud. I groaned loudly as Y/n laughed at me. I slowly sat up and couldn't help to laugh at myself.

"I would've thrown that pillow back at you if you weren't injured." I laughed.

"Mhm. Sure." She smirked.

"Keep talking. I'll take away your drawing privilages."

"You wouldn't dare."

She narrowed her eyes at me and I did the same. I got up and walked over to her, taking the notebook, paper, and pencil from her lap and sitting it onto the desk where she couldn't reach it.

"Bitch." She muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" I turned to her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing." She responded innocently.

I shook my head and laughed before picking up the chair and returning Y/n's art supplies to her. I sat back down in the chair and resumed the pose I was in before falling out of the chair. Y/n continued her drawing. After about another hour of posing, taking short breaks here and there, Y/n finished the drawing with a wide smile on her face.

"Can I see it?" I asked eagerly.

She nodded and flipped the paper around, holding it up in front of her face.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"You like it?" She asked nervously.

"It's amazing!"

She had gotten every single little detail perfect. Even the background of my room and even my hair had the curls and fluff it does in person.

"Wanna keep it?" She asked.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

She nodded and handed me the paper.

"Think of it as something to remember me by." She spoke.

"I don't think I'll ever forget you, Y/n." I smiled as I safely sat the drawing down onto my desk.

"Promise?"

"I Promise."