LIAR, LIAR.

clever as the devil,
and twice as pretty.

summary

summary

NINA VIOTTO WAS A LIAR. It was a known fact. Point, blank, period.

At the age of five, Nina started lying. Maybe it was because of the pressure from her sisters - the fact that they were walking around their property with powers of their own, flaunting then at her face every single second while she stood there pathetically; unable to do anything magical.

According to her mom, they all had a better purpose - so why were her two sisters blessed with mutations that were out of this world while all she is was human?

The lies kept going on and on and on until she started to go to school. For some sick, cryptic, reason, at a young age, Nina loved to make up rumors about her classmates. In the blink of an eye, Nina can turn polite conversation makers into rumor-vampires scandalizing private lives for personal satisfaction.

Usually, when you lie, you do it for a reason - but Nina was lying unhinged and she loved it. She loved the way they left the tip of her tongue. She loved the adrenaline she felt whenever she'd say words that weren't true. She loved lying.

Lies were supposed to be just that - lies. A tool used to deceive someone, something that wasn't real.

But when your lies all start to come true one by one, that's when the real hell starts. Luckily for Nina, her newfound powers came just at the right time with her new mission entrusted to her by her mother: KILL SPIDER-MAN.

the viotto family

NO ONE REALLY KNEW WHERE THE VIOTTO FAMILY CAME FROM. They just appeared out of nowhere claiming to have moved from a small town in Winsonsin but they had no documents, no passports, no family history - nothing.

In the hard-driving world of big business, huge deals, and power players, money was always on people's minds. That's what made the Viotto family so confusing — you don't just appear out of nowhere, loaded with money that brings you into Tony Stark's billionaire circle.

No one knew who they were. No one knew why they were there, but it's about time they did.

The Viotto family - an ex convict with a thirst for blood and multiple enemies in the City and her three stolen children whom she'd conditioned her whole life: a manipulative fifteen year old who also had a huge obsession with winning, a teenager with severe anger issues and a girl who is possibly the nicest person to ever set foot in Queens.

This — the condition of not being a destined winner — is the core, plot-wise, of what Illiana was— a villain. The distinguishing feature of villains, narratively, is that they are defeated.