Chapter 108: Preparing

Have you ever experience the feeling that you're gonna puke even though you're not but you just want to puke but not really.

Kenji and I are standing beside Kuya Link. Kuya Link will announce their names kung kanino sila napabilang. We're going to have our clash again, kakalabanin namin ang isa't isa.

"I have the list that Coach Eris gave me. I will not take any words and questions anymore. If that's your group, then that is your group."

Alas singko na nang hapon at mamayang alas siete kami matatapos. Hindi naman pwedeng tuloy tuloy kami sa pagpa-practice, edi magmumukha kaming lantang gulay non dahil pagod

"Yes Coach!"

"It will be Captain versus the Co-Captain's group."

Nagkatinginan kami ni Kenji at nagkatanguan lang. We already predicted that it will happen.

"Captain Lionel."

"Lucian."

Sumaludo si Kuya Lucian.

"Eustace. Sierra. Maddison. Danica. Brazil.

Agad na nag-apir ang lima at napatingin sa'kin. I pursed my lips. They just give me a flying kiss. Napailing na lamang ako.

"Lucius. Iñigo and Loki." Those are the last words that he called.

"Captain Euphrasia." Kuya Link took a glimpse at me.

"Zilch. Langston. Helix. In-Kyu. Dylan. Lachlan. Rocco and Haruto."

Most of the newbies of the group are on my control. This will be heavy.

"I'll give you half an hour."

With that. Isa isa ko na silang tinignan at tinanguan.

I even saw Iñigo and In-Kyu looking at each other. Nilapitan ko si In-Kyu at inakay.

"Alright, welcome to my group." Nasa Master's bedroom kami, kwarto ko. Dito unang pumasok si Langston kaya nagsunuran rin sila, so I followed too.

"In-Kyu, can I have your attention." I speak.

Napatingin agad sa akin si Iñigo.

"I know that you're not getting used not to be with Iñigo since both of you are acting as a duo in your group because you're a white and he's a black knight. I know both of you have difference because you're light and dark but you're compatible when you work things out."
Alam kong hindi kampante si In-Kyu dahil matagal na silang magkasama ni Iñigo sa isang laro. They always act as duo despite of their difference.

"But, I want you to work on your own things without having a protection from that Black Knight. Coach Eris and Coach Link separate both of you because they know that both of you are great duo but now, they want for the both of you to know how great you are as an individual player."

I explained everything to them how they should improve and accept that they no longer part of their former group. I know that adjusting is a big part of them. Hindi madaling gumalaw sa isang bagay na alam mong nakakapanibago, pero naniniwala siya na makakaya nilang tanggapin 'yon.

"Kenji is a type of player that likes surprises. Idagdag mo na ang mga baba--"

Napahinto ako sa pagsasalita. Hindi nga pala nakakaintindi si In-Kyu.

"It's fine, go on. I can understand naman but I can't speak straight. I can clearly understand what are you saying." He smiled at me.

"That fast?!" Si Langston at Dylan. Si Haruto himala at nananahimik.