Chapter 123: Luctor et Emergo vs. Death List

GAME WORLD

After teleporting from the main stage, they arrived at the Orpheus that looks like a ghost town. The other side was a wasteland with huts around and trashes around while the other was a town with destroyed buildings and infrastructures. Kahit ganun ang itsura, pinapaikutan ito ng mga puno ang buong lugar.

FieryElve, Haunt and Rocco--the assassin's, run to different paths.

Warshock and Poison--the duo, flew in the air.

On the other hand, ang ibang miyembro ko, kaniya-kaniya nang takbo kung saan ko sila itinurong pumunta. Zilch and I went to the wasteland and entered the hut. Nothing is happening for now kaya nakuha pa namin ni Zilch maglaro ng uno. But in silence.

+

Danica entered the forest after taking different ways with the other assassin. Sa totoo lang, kanina pa siya kinakabahan pero anong magagawa niya e maganda siya kahit kabado. She keeps thinking about it while sprinting--to ease nervousness.

When she got herself inside the forest, naaninag niya ang isang anino. Lumabas ang ngisi niya sa labi at naglakad ng walang tunog.

Haunt (Danica) concluded that this Death List's member is trying to locate his enemies and killing them by any chance--may palipad lipad kasing kunai sa loob ng kagubatan.

She was sure that once you had an encounter with his kunai at kung matamaan ka, ang ilang libong kunai na palipad lipad lang sa kung saan ay magi-iba ang dereksyon at ang direksyon na iyon ay pupunta sa iyo.

It's like a magnet...once it attracts, everything will follow.

Holding both of her nagimaki sword, Haunt continued to walk... Nagimaki sword was her new sword. She had it after defeating a ninja in one of her quest. It was one of the best sword she had kaya hindi siya nagdadalawang isip na bahidan iyon ng dugo galing sa Death List at sa mga susunod pang grupo na makakalaban nila.

Six feet in distance, a sharp and long kunai was approaching her in a fast speed--hindi niya kita dahil nakahalubilo sa hangin.

It was one of Martinioz--Death List's hunter--skills, you can see hundreds of kunai's around the area flying somewhere around but you couldn't see thousand of his kunai within the air.

Haunt stilled her posture and tilt her head in just a second...ang kunai na nakahalubilo sa hangin at hindi makita lumampas sa tenga niya at sumaksak sa punong agad na sumabog.

She continued to walk without a noise and a smirk.

From the arena, everyone was shouting madly and shock with her stance, on the other hand, Luctor et Emergo was cheering loudly--it was their first time to see that on Haunt.

Haunt was bored, ramdam niya ang bawat kunai na nasa hangin, kung kaya't deretso lamang ang lakad niya para hindi matamaan--but this wasn't her thing.

She located Martinioz standing behind the tree making traps while moving his hand for his kunai to wonder around the forest.

Haunt put an end to her thinking--it was Death List tactics to know if there's enemy's around, ginagamit rin nila--niya ang kunai para makapatay by any chance...which she feel pity towards him. Hindi man lang siya nakatama kahit pilas man lang.

Haunt wanted to play around by killing and assisting. Haunt used her sprint--in a matter of second, she arrived in front of Matrinioz--who was caught off guard but was fast to get back on his senses. Thanks to her skill and heavy loaded practice, she perfect her walking and presence without anyone sensing.