18

❛ pigeons ❜

THE NEXT FEW DAYS SUCKED.

Tyson had moved in Poseidon's cabin and everyone was blaming Percy. The boy would yell and shout at campers when Tyson wasn't around, 'He's not my real brother. He's more like a half-brother from the monstrous side of the family like...half-brother twice removed or something.'

Y/n did her best not to judge Tyson but she couldn't. Not when his kind did something unforgivable. The three demigods decided to team up in the upcoming chariot race. If they wanted to get a quest, they needed to be on Tantalus's good side.

One morning, the three sat at the canoe lake, brainstorming ideas until Drew and a few of her friends passed Percy. They asked him if he needed to burrow some eyeliner for his eye—"Oh sorry, yes, eyes."

Y/n glared at her, "So funny Drew, now why don't you go put on some makeup to prevent more people getting scarred by your ugly face." She shot, "Sorry about them. It's not your fault you have a Cyclops for a brother. They're afraid to go pick on a monster."

"He's not my brother!" Percy snapped, "And he's not a monster either!"

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, "Don't be angry at me! I've been defending you since the both of you arrived!"

Annabeth cringed slightly.

"Oh so it's my fault now? I wasn't the one who brought him to camp!"

"Don't bring me into this argument!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Annabeth did it to save your ass from the bull, idiot. She wouldn't know that he'd be claimed by your dad. That never happens! I mean, most Cyclops are deceitful, treacherous—"

"He is not! What have you got against Cyclops anyway?" Waves crashed in his eyes and his face was red.

Y/n's body went cold and she froze. Flashbacks came of how she made it to camp.

Annabeth cleared her throat, "Guys, let's just forget it. We still have to figure out the—"

"No," Percy stated, "seriously Y/n. You're treating treating him like he's this horrible thing! You saw him, he saved my life!"

The brunette clenched her jaw, "If he's such an angel, then why don't you design a chariot with him!" She yelled.

"Maybe I should!" He snapped.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The brunette stormed off while Percy went the other way leaving the blondie by herself.

𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

ANNABETH STUCK WITH Y/N, KNOWING HER SIBLINGS, THEY DIDN'T ATTEND THESE THINGS.

The girl was grateful for it. They had started building their chariot quickly since half of their time was spent arguing with a certain kelp head.

Annabeth had told her everything she knew about the Chiron situation, "The poison is from Tartarus, well somewhere in the deep pits of it anyways."