2. Yes Sir

Ashley's POV,

Two months has passed since I got kicked off my parents porch.

Got a job, moved to New York, made a friend, hooked up with a girl and wham bam we are here.

"dude, stop that " I said to Ava who was shaking me awake or more like alive.

" your gonna be late for work" she argues.

Ugh I said getting up from the bed.

This was my second week of work of should I say my second week working for Victoria Steel assistant Jessica Andrews.

I've never seen someone who goes so well with their last name. That woman will legitimately make you shit your pants.

I'm her assistant, assistant; a tiring position.

Glancing my beside clock that reads six fifteen I got up off the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

With only twenty minutes to spare, I leave the house with my newfound best friend Ava, we work for the same company so we only take one car. She's a part of the financial department.

Level sixty. Yeah I work on the top floor along with my boss and my boss's boss.

"Ah! Ashley there you are. There's  a batch of files on your desk please review them before you bring them to me"

Nothing better than a truckload of work at 7:30 in the morning.

Entering my office I glance at the stack of file. This is where the quote easier said than done plays in.

Four hours later, I make my way to my boss's office.
Let me tell you this woman is desert sun hot her tits screams suck me and her bum fuck me.

My thoughts about my boss just stayed my thoughts; I don't eye rape her every second and if I do what's wrong in staring.

"Here's the files ma'am" I said placing them on her mahogany desk.

She's close to the boss and her best friend so she just signs the boss signatures for her but there are a few files that needs to be sent to the boss's office.

"Can you take these files to Miss Steel? and on your way stop by and take these back to your office to review"  my boss says pointing to a huge stack of files.

No rest for the wicked.

Taking up a huge stack of files I make my way to the office adjacent my boss's.

Knock,knock

"Come in"a deep voice called out. Help

"Miss Andrew sends these files" I say placing the files on her mahogany desk.

I don't think she heard me cause she was busy shoving her tongue down her girlfriend throat.

"See you around kitten" she said kissing her again before she walks out.

Shit what am I waiting for.

I don't know if it's the scorpion tattoo wrapping itself around the left side of her neck. Her nose ring that seems to shine in the daytime sunlight rays streaming through her glass office. The captivating slit in her eyebrows, the way the left side of her head is shaved and her shoulders left hair with a wet look sweeping to the right side of her head. The  sun shines on the left side of  her face illuminating her kissable lips. The black jacket suit sticking like a second skin to her body the little star tattoos on her long slender fingers going around twelve inches . Her eyelashes fanning her cheeks and gazing at me with hooded eyes.

"Is that all she?"asks raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows. Take me now.

"Yes ma'am I'm sorry"  I answered walking out her office; feeling slightly embarrassed.

"If you're gonna say it like that just say yes sir" she says causing me to look at her almost raising one of my own brows.

"Yes Sir?" I say unsure . Weird. I know she's gay but I wonder what her girlfriend calls her daddy. Ugh too cliche I'd call her mommy A mommy that would fuck the me on her desk from dust till dawn.

If my parents could hear my thoughts. I would be cleansed of demonic spirits.

"I'm playing with you tell Jessica to come to my office and pull down your skirt." (A/n: one of my problems)

I made my way to Miss Andrews office. Told her what Miss or Sir Steel said before collecting another huge batch of files and making my way to my office.

"I'm beat"Ava said sitting down in the seat opposite me;letting out a huge sigh.

"I'm blind"I reply with just as much enthusiasm.

"Sup" Lydia says approaching our table. She's Avas'  friend not mine but maybe in a few months we'll be close who knows.

"You look stress" I say to Ava who looked like she hit rocked bottom.

"Yeah boss lady girlfriend was in the financial department today and our boss made us work twice as hard and she was only passing through ugh"she says bitting into her chicken sandwich.

Did I forget to mention that Miss Steel girlfriend is hot . Not my type but she's smoking hot carrying a 12 kg ass behind her.

"It's okay babe it'll get better" I say soothing my bestie.

It's so weird how we became best friends over a short period of time. We know so much about each other. Friendships are weird.

Taking a bite out my veggie sandwich I find myself drifting in and out of the ongoing conversation.

Soon enough lunch time was over and I was making my way to the top floor.

Five hours later and I find myself packing up my stuff; ready to go home.

"Hey bitch" I greet Ava as I entered the passenger seat of car.

"Just tired and hungry. I'm gonna head on down to the club and see how business is going after I refill this stomach"  Ava owns a nightclub along with one of her friend Storm.

"McDonald's?" I ask looking at her.

"Yeah" she answers.

None of us can cook...well if you consider ramen noodles, macaroni and cheese cooking then.

***********************************************************************

How am I doing so far ?

I want to sleep so good night/day/afternoon to you.

Please comment and vote.