7. Bestfriends.

Ashley's POV,

"Ahh" Sierra screams as she lands in the pool.

Payback is a bitch.

We want Sierra to enjoy her time here before she goes back to Australia .

"Ava!!!" Sierra screams walking up to us. I was laughing so hard I couldn't make anymore sound.

" I'm gonna get you back, fuck both of you! " she screams walking inside the house. Her white shirt has become see through and her boobs were on display.

"You started it!" Ava screams back dying of laughter.

Sierra is the definition of 'don't wake me up when I'm sleeping'.

" look at me" The girl who looks like a smurf says looking in the glass door.

Sierra painted her blue while she was sleeping.
None of this would have began if Ava didn't accidentally knocked over the pancake batter. Sierra realised I was working with Ava to get  back at her; so she filled my water bottle with raw eggs. Not cool.

I smile at Ava who glares at Sierra while she was walking up the stairs. I ship those two.

"I can't believe you guys" Sierra mumbles I smile at her. She was drying her hair with a fluffy pink towel.

"You  know what makes it worse" she says glaring at me .

"What?" I ask leaning against the door frame.

"It was the good part of the dream, after dreaming for ten minutes. I was there finally. It was getting so good but you and your *first hit with towel *stupid best friend  *second hit with towel*  threw me in the damn pool *third hit with towel*"

I am laughing so hard while my best friend beat me out the bathroom.

"Fuck you and Ava! " she shouts a me.

"I didn't know you were into threesomes"

Before I know it a bottle of conditioner hit me in the side of the head and I hear the bathroom door slam shut

"No need to be so abusive" I shout walking down the stairs.

Note to self: try that again tomorrow.

.
.
.

Victoria's POV,

" I want you to touch me" my girlfriend moans.

"Where babe?" I asks smirking.

She guide my hands down to her wet core and I can feel her dripping wet.

" There kitten?" I asks stroking her once.

" yes ahh fuck daddy touch me please" I teasing brought down my fingers and began to slow circles.

"Ow, aww, Faster" she moans out.

I stop my teasing and insert one finger.

There is just something about fingering my girlfriend on the kitchen island.

"Please...please" Tyra moans out.

I inserted another finger while sucking tiny hickeys down her stomach.

I reach over to her left boob and began playing with it.

"Fuck Victoria... ow" I smirk. My kitten is any sex addict.

"Rrrrggg"

"Rrrrggg"

"Uh" I pull out my soaking wet fingers and bring them to my lips.

" I have to get that" I say sucking off my fingers.

She tastes good as always.

My kitten lets out a whine and I kiss her on the nose.

"I'll be back" she lets out another whine and I smile at her cuteness.

.
.
.

I didn't get to go back to my princess. The clients decided to sign.

"Woah, Hey" Jessica says walking in my office.
" I didn't expect to see you here this early"

"Haha, they signed. We have the deal baby" I say catching her off guard.

"No way, this is great" she says looking at the signed documents.

"We need to celebrate, our place, tonight?" She says looking down at me .

"Hmmm, how was your date?" I asks raising my eyebrows.

"It wasn't the official date but it went well. All I got was a kiss" she says sitting down in my red visitor plush chair.

" A kiss? Wow you go girl, that's improvement" I say with a smile. I was happy and sad for my best friend. She needs to settle down.

"Yeah she's a hard nut to crack, even harder than her best friend who took only a week to be under me panting my name".

*********************************************************************

I tried.

It's borinnnnnng .

I'll try to update later today.