15. Human

I made my way to the restaurant that Victoria wants us to meet at.

"Thought you wouldn't come" is  the first thing she greets me with.

"I was thinking about not coming but I curiosity got the best of me and here am I"

" By the way why am I here" I question the tall female.

"I need your help and my best friend likes you"

I was in shock for a moment. She seems on edge for some reason.

Jessica likes me back?

"Oh"

Lately my mind is going haywire. I'm not focused; this is not me I'm off the original pan and everything is just falling apart.

"How do you know that" I ask.

"She's my best friend isn't she? and best friends have best friends conversations so she told me"

"How's that gonna help me" The glass of wine I'm drinking is messing with my head. I can't understand how I fit into all of this.

"Darling didn't you hear me?I said I need your help "

"How does the powerful Victoria Steel need help from little me?"

"Jessica ex girlfriend is my girlfriend she knew all  along and didn't bother to tell me. I told her everything about her before I went to Chicago for six months and when I came back I asked Tyra to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I didn't know at that time that she just ended a four months long relationship with my best friend".

I was confused. This is messed up.

"So Tyra played both of you and you're still with her?"

"The only reason why I keep her around is because she's good at sex and I want Jessica to confess something I don't see happening soon".

I let out a huge sigh.

"And how am I involved in all of this?

"I know you know about the Jessica little trial runs each year".

"I don't know what you're talking about"

This shit is confusing and I lost all my brain cells in this conversation.

"I know you know "Victoria says staring into my eyes.

"Okay since you're playing innocent every six months Jessica chooses two females to play with but you're lucky because you're playing hard to get, Jessica dropped the other female to focus on you".

"What?"

"Oh!drop the acting. I know you know she played with your best friend"

"Okay, but what does this have to do with me ?"

"I need you to be in a relationship with her and then dump her ".

"And how does that benefit me "

"The benefits are for me darling " Victoria says taking a sip of red wine.