13. Sleepover

Hello everyone it's the queen of taking long to update here. Please enjoy this chapter.

So I unpublished my other story because it's so hard to focus on that story.

Ashley's POV,

Day number four of being almost fired check.

Victoria has been lashing out on everyone even Jessica. Who has been there for me lately.

I drive my car in Jessica's driveway before exiting my car.

"Hey" I greets her as I step inside the living room. She was trying to find a movie on netflix.

"Hey cutie" she greets me before abandoning the remote to give me a kiss.

We have gotten so much closer and I almost slept with her twice.

"Mmmm, what are you cooking?" I ask her, something smells good.

"Pasta" she says giving me a smile.

I return her smile before following her into the kitchen.

"This is one of the things I can make without ruining it" she says placing a steaming plate of pasta on the island.

"I didn't really take you as someone who can cook" I say honestly. " I thought you had maids to cook for you" .

"That's just stereotypes and yeah I had maids to cook for me doesn't mean I don't read the back of boxes for instructions" she says with a chuckle.

" I thought that was my things reading the back of boxes for instructions" I say taking the plate of pasta she hand me and walking towards the living room.

"We have a lot more in common than you think" Jessica says giving me a small smile.

We sit in the sofa and start to watch the new spider man.

"Can I call you Jess?" I ask Jessica. I've been thinking about it for awhile and I decide to ask her now.

"Yeah sure" she says through a mouth full of pasta.

"You're so cute" I gush out but quickly cover my mouth and apologise.

"I didn't really mean to say that"

Jessica let's out a laugh before smiling "It's okay if you don't notice me who will?" She says adding a wink.

"Excuse me but you're really hot, like really,really hot" I answer.

"You think I'm hot?" Jessica asks with a smirk.

"Yeah it's really obvious. Who wouldn't notice that?" I asks putting a mouth full of pasta in my mouth.

I could get used to this.

"I'm talking about you baby girl. Do you think I'm hot?" She asks staring directly at me.

I study her body one more time even though I know my answer.

"Yeah" I answer sheepishly.

"I think you're hot too babe" she says.

I look down on my half eaten pasta. Jessica has this effect on me.

"Awww and you call me cute" she says interlocking our hands on top of the table.

Dinner went by and now we're on the couch watching Finding Nemo.

"Who's your favorite character?" Jessica asks playing in my hair and rubbing circles on my scalp.

"Gill" I answer after a few seconds.

"Why?" she asks leaning her head on my right shoulder.

"He's so relatable and just give the movie this realistic feeling he's a huge part of the movie" I answer trying to explain why Gill is my favorite character.

"Who's yours?" I ask her.

"Dory" she answers.

"Dory?" I ask curiously. I thought she would choose Deb or Marlin.

"Yeah. I just love her character and her selflessness personality and don't forget she's voiced by Ellen DeGeneres" she says tickling under my chin.

I let outa giggle followed by a yawn.

"Want to sleep now?" She asks me. This is my first sleep over and honestly I'm excited.

"Okay"

"Do you want to sleep in my room or a spare bedroom?" Jessica asks once we reach the top of the stairs.

"Yours" I answer without thinking.

I still turn off the light before sprinting to my room.

"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch " Jessica says heading for extra blankets.

"No we can share and you can spoon me" I say. I'm not scared to sleep on the bed alone I just love spooning and I wouldn't want to take over her own bed that's kinda rude.

"You want me to spoon you?" She asks almost in disbelief.

I nod and watch her run to put back the blankets.

I took off my leggings and was left in my underwear and oversize hoodie.

"I missed the show" Jessica says with a fake pout.

I climb into the bed which is so comfortable and Jessica joining me a few minutes later and being the big spoon absolute heaven.

My last thought before falling into a deep sleep was the that I'm starting to like Jessica.

************************************************************************

Am I the only one who binge watch YouTube?

Unedited.