25. Broken

Ashley's POV,

Previously
We were driving on the road when we saw a car heading straight for ours. "Open the door and jump" screams Victoria
"But we are on the highway"Sierra screams. "Well if you want to die then stay inside the car" with that we all jumped from the moving car and unto the pavement of the highway.

So much for a trip to vegas

.

.

So if you're wondering how we magically ended up here no we need do have a fairy god mother or a magic rug. This is not that kind of story okay!

Victoria being Victoria decided to bring up to the hotel since she was SUPPOSEDLY heading there.

Since we weren't a fan of leaving our car at the hotel we said okay.
So we put our bags in the trunk of the car, get in and Victoria pulls out of the driveway.

I heard her phone made a ping, the sign of an incoming message. Victoria opened her eyes and stopped the car. Since we are already on the highway, middle fucking lane, there is just no turning back.

Now Victoria started hyperventilating. I thought she was having a stroke but turns out that bitch was just panicking.

Oh my God I thought it was over she kept chanting.

"Victoria I don't think you remember that you have passengers in the car but you're freaking us out. It looks like you're about to do the moon walk" I say seriously to a panicking Victoria.

"Umm some... ahh... bad people are threatening our life and they plan to hit us on the highway"

"What?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Let me see the phone Sierra says taking the phone from Victoria and surprisingly she let go of the phone.

We took the phone and read the message on the home screen that was sent from a random number: I hope you know how to play bumper cars.

"Oh my God" both Sierra muttered.

"Turn back!, Turn back! Fuck Vegas" Sierra starts to scream.

"We are on the highway idiot" Victoria screams back.

The ride was going on for five minutes and I mean five minutes in highway traffic.

"It doesn't look that bad since we are between a bunch of cars the-" I was cut off by the glare I received in the rear view mirror.

"Do you know how bumper car is played" I silently shook my head and realized my theory didn't make sense.

I look behind me and see a old couple in a blue mustang behind us.

There was a left, a right turn and the option to go straight. Since we are going to the airport we had to continue straight.

To our dismay every car in front of us started going either right or left.

That's when we saw the speeding car heading towards our own.

.

.

.

"Ashley get up and run" Victoria says shaking me. Everywhere was hurting I can say I hit the pavement pretty bad.

I heard a groan and saw Sierra getting up "come on girls" Victoria says trying to help me up.

Sierra got up by herself and we took off over to the side of the highway.

The car we were in was crushed pretty bad.

There were persons who have stopped on the highway to look at the accident.