4. Skirt

Ashley's POV,

"I think you need to stop wearing those short skirts.

"What?"

She lets out a chuckle. I don't know what she was going to say she thinks I need but I was feeling a tad disappoint.

" your skirts keep riding up, buy your size or pull them down. We have clients coming in here everyday and I don't want them to 'undermine' my company".

Ugh her voice. Melted chocolate. I wonder if her mouth springs it. I would love it smeared all over my boobs. Fuck.

Ashley!???

" but I don't have anything to wear ".I reply hurt. My skirts are knee length but they ride up to mid thigh.

It sounds like she whispers " then wear nothing " but I can be mistaken.

" I make sure this every of my workers are well paid. You have been here for two months and I sure you have enough money in your bank account... you know what take this"

She pulls out a wad of cash from the front drawer counts off a thousand dollars before handing it to me.

I didn't take the money, no I sat there with my mouth hanging open.

She clears her throat and points to the money. I snap back to reality. I'm not taking money from my boss then next I'll be the office slut. I've  read too many Wattpad novels to not know.

" Miss Steel. It was so nice talking to you. Have a wonderful day I'll go shopping this evening. I have to get back to work." With my new found confidence I try to run out the office only to find the door locked.

What.oh no,oh no,no,no,no.

Feeling warm breath on the back of my neck, I shiver.

" Don't ever run away from me" says running her fingers down my spine.

She grabs my wrist and drag me to the middle of her office. Shit. I'm so scared damn it.

"Umm, when did..." her eyes starts to wonder down my body. She looks at me like a piece of meat along with something else.

" when did yo.." I trail off . She is going down on both knees. Fuck. She is on her fucking knees. Help somebody,anybody.

He holds the back of my thighs caging me in her trap.

I felt her cold fingers on my thighs. I just died bury me already.

" I'm waiting for you to continue" she says looking up at me . Her pupils dilated and her warm breath fanning my stomach.

"Wh-en di-d yo lo-ck the doo-r" I stutter out. When did I start stuttering. Miss Steel what are you doing to me.

"There is a button on my desk and don't you ever run from me again." She was starting to pull down my skirt,taking her sweet time of course. When her cold fingers  'accidentally' brushed my inner thighs. A shiver starting from my head and ending in toes rocked my body.

She stops and gaze at me. "So responsive" she murmurs standing up.

" Take the money" she instructed.

" No I ca-" she tilts my head upwards, fury evident in her eyes.

Fuck my entire existence.

" I'm a very impatient woman, I don't talk more than once and I don't give out free money, so when I do take it" She says not playing around.

Falling submissive I pick up the money.

"Good girl"she murmurs opening the door for me.

So here I am at a store with Ava.

" you're joking right?"

"No"

" let me see the money again?" What did I do to deserve such a best friend.

Ava was shocked when I told her. She acted like a headless chicken for some time and almost killed us both.

Who gave her a drivers license? (A/n: Olivia Rodrigo, cause now she's rich and has her own driver)

" be careful though babe" she says looking me in the eye.

Yeah, Ava slept with her teacher in her first year of college and at the end her teacher was a crazy ex who almost sexually assault her, and this is Miss Steel we are talking about a female tycoon.

"Don't worry bitch" I say hugging her.

We ended up buying more pants that skirt because according to Ava I look hot in pants. I have to agree though I do look hot in pants.

We stopped at Wendy's and we have to agree Wendy's are as great as their Twitter comments.

Walking into work I feel like I'm that popular girl in those 1980's hollywood movies.

I walk pass boss and her best friend Miss Steel and I thought her eyes was about to pop out.

I was prepared for this day. I don't spend four hours on my hair and makeup for nothing. This bitch needs her beauty sleep.

My mood was almost ruin when I see the large pile of files on my desk.

Positive thoughts.

Positive thoughts.

Yes

More like it.

Getting on with my work I quickly finished three hours after.

Bringing the files to my boss I saw Miss Steel standing two steps down my destination.

I felt eyes on my ass but I didn't turn around.

At lunch Ava and Lydia comments on my appearance and points out I was glowing.

I scarf down three veggie sandwich. Who said diamonds are a girl best friend it's obviously food.

" Are you pregnant?" Ava asks looking at me weirdly. I burst out laughing gaining attention but I didn't care.

" no I'm not, I just feel powerful in these pants and besides it's a wonderful day what's there to be sad about?" I asked with raising an eyebrow.

" are you high?" Lydia asks.

" no I'm just feeling myself" I reply getting up to throw away the trash.

It's been a wonderful day and nothing could get me down off my high horse.

I float all the way up to my room.

Feeling the need to pee. I sing "people watching " all the way to the bathroom.

If you think it was fun then it wasn't I was left flabbergasted with the red liquid in my underwear.

"My damn period"

"FUCK LIFE"

*******************************************************************************

Where my wattpadians at?

I was listening to some jazz and Christmas songs while writing the the feel myself part.

Well that was quite a chapter.

If you agree that GenZ is the best generation,the please vote.

There is nothing wrong with us, just our humour is broken.

I personally live off sarcasm.

*singing one little Christmas tree*  yes I can sing to save my life. Although I think I suck I've been told otherwise. So why not hit some bars.

So I'm gonna find something to eat right now because I'm hungry.

Oh and please vote and comment. I have hyperphantasia so you should have seen her floating up to the room.

Thank you for reading!!!