19. Victoria?????

What the actual fuck??! 1k votes. I know I suck at updating but thank you guys so much. I'm literally in shock. I can't believe this. I would probably delete this book by now without you guys so thank you so much. I hope you all have a fantastic night/Day.

The car ride to the hospital is silent.

" Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I ask Victoria for the third time. She keeps looking at me then looking away.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Did you put something on your face?"she asks me.
Victoria is a whole damn mood.

"I still can't believe I left the door open last night" I say out loudly to myself.

I let out a scream as Victoria slams down on the car break.

"Take your problems, to a therapist. I'm not a therapist so keep your fucking problems to yourself... I'm starting to think you're not up to the standards to work in my company... and what kind of question is that. 'How did I get in' , how did I fucking get in??Do you want to know how I get in? I transformed into Spider-Man, scaled the side of your house and launched myself in through your window and you might want to look out because I'm coming as the grinch on Christmas". She says now driving faster than she was a minute before.

I kept my mouth shut until we arrive in the hospital parking lot.

I follow behind Victoria into the hospital. We  walk up to the front desk and the receptionist told us Jessica was in room 124.

After an elevator ride, a flight of stairs a few steps we were in-front of Jessica's hospital door.

Victoria did not hesitate and push open the door.

Jessica looks horrible.

She had bandages around her head. A cast on her right leg and a few bandages around her wrist as well.

"Can I have a moment with my best friend please" Victoria spits at me.

What am I doing here if she's gonna treat me like this.

I walk back out in the reception area and sit in one of the waiting chairs.

It was weird considering the turn of events lately.

My phone starts to vibrate and I look at it to see an incoming call from Sierra.

"Sup bitch"

"Hey" I reply in a dull tone.

"Where are you?" She questions worry lacing her voice.

"At the hospital" I reply vaguely.

" oh what's wrong, is everything okay?"

"Victoria brought me to visit Jessica at the hospital" I say looking at the time to see that thirty minutes has passed.

"Oh okay, I'll text you my hotel room number, see you soon sexy" she says ending the call.

Victoria walks up to me before giving me a signal to leave.

.

.

.

" Where are we going?" I ask looking over at Victoria who has taken her blazer off.

My house came her vague reply while I was having a mini heart attack.

I didn't want to anger her by asking any more questions.

"What for?" I finally force myself to ask.

"I'm hungry and I'm in the mood to cook" she reply staring straight ahead.

"So what are you gonna do about me" I ask knowing that there's no way she would want me at her house or would she?

"I'm gonna find an aquarium to drop you off because you keep blabbing your mouth like a fish" she says glaring at me.

And with that ladies and gentlemen I become silent throughout the entire car ride to her mansion.

I try not to show my shock at her house but this woman is loaded.

"So this is the living room make yourself at home". She says showing me around. This is bigger than my entire apartment that I don't use.

"I'm gonna change my clothes and be right back, is there anything you're allergic by the way"

"Um no" I say sitting in the awfully comfortable white couch while she walks up the stairs.

A few minutes later she walks down the stairs and I'm telling you my heart stops for a second.

Who knows a person could look this good in shorts and tank top. Victoria is like one of those " hey mamas lesbians" I'm not kidding you, I'll turn gay for this woman.

" you look great sitting on my couch" she says biting her lips and walking to the kitchen.

I kinda feel bad so I decide to go and see if she needs help but not before a little prayer.

I walk in to see her stirring something in the pot that looks like sauce.

" Hey sexy" she says smiling at me and I couldn't help but blush.

I know she'll be back to her bitchy self in a few minutes but whatever I like this side of her.

"Can I have an apple" I say referring to one of the apples in the glass fridge.

"Sure but I want a hug in return" she says already walking up to me.

Okay I say. There is no harm in a hug right?

As soon as her arms wraps around me I know I'm in trouble.

She smells so freaking good.

"You smell good" I say out load.

She chuckles and I can feel the vibration on my chest.

"You smell good too as a matter of fact, I want to eat you" I feel a shiver running down my spine.

"But I can't let my food go to waste unless... " she says staring at me with her signature raise eyebrow.

Tease

"Um...apple" I say heading towards the fridge trying to forget the conversation and avoid her gaze.

She chuckles before she starts back stirring whatever she was stirring.

I don't know why but I am staring at the her hand especially her fingers and my god if I didn't say this already I'm gonna say it again they are long.

" I have more on this hand" she says smirking at me.

I experience a bunch of emotions when I'm with this woman.

"Stop" I say when she keeps showing her fingers on her other hand.

" your so cute poor baby" she coos while kissing my forehead.

I sometimes feel like I'm a child while I'm with her.

I sit by the island watching her move around the kitchen. She looks so good doing it.

"Stop staring at me and taste this" she says walking up between my open legs and holding out a spoon to me.

"This taste so good" I moan out. It was so fucking good.

Victoria eyebrow raises at my confession, before she could say what's she was about to say we are startled by a voice.

" What do we have here?"

*********************************************************************

Please vote, comment, share and follow me if you want. Thank you all so much again.

Unedited.