6. Moonlight

" I'm sorry I couldn't be there to pick you up from the airport" I say to my childhood best friend. I love all two hundred and ten pounds of her.

" It's okay Ashley, just give me hug when we meet. I am also bringing your favorite pie. I made it this morning." Sierra replies.

She is my childhood best friend. The one who encouraged me to come out to my parents and the one who dyed her hair hot pink for graduation.

"Okay can't wait to see you" I reply.

Blueberry pie, yay, I love it.

"Hey Ashley" My boss says stepping inside my office.

She's wearing a red two-piece pants suit. Her hair in a high bun, nude colour lipstick, black Swede flat shoes, a rolex watch, a gold chain around her neck and holding a stack of files in her hands.

" Hello Miss Andrew" I greet her along with a smile.

" you look great today" she points out.

"Thank you" I reply . Ever since yesterday she has been personally delivering my files to me and I have to admit I like it.

" How's your day going?" She asks placing down the files on my desk and sitting down in the visitor's chair.

" It's going great Miss Andrews" I reply picking up one of the file, from the stack she placed on my desk.

" Call me Jessica " she says smiling. There goes my heart.

" Okay Jessica" I say testing her name out.

I could see a smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

"Are you free tonight? I have to overlook a meeting with a client tonight and I was wondering if you'd like to join me."

She was casually leaning on the chair with her legs cross. A girl can only dream.

" I'm your assistant, so technically it's my job to go with you." I reply with furrow brows.

She lets out a chuckle.

"No, not really. If you have plans already I don't want you to cancel. It's okay" she says smiling.

She's so nice.

" I actually don't have anything planned for tonight" I say smiling back.

It wasn't a lie neither was it the truth. Storm asked me to help her serve drinks tonight at the club. I wanted to decline the offer and now I have a reason to.

" okay, here is the address.Be there by 7:30 (19:30)" she says handing me a card and standing up.

" well I have to get back to work now, see you soon Ashley"

A smile creeps up on my face and I let it. I can't wait. Free food and my boss what an amazing combo.

My mind has finally accept that I have a crush on her. Like who can not. She's so beautiful and nice. She is an amazing woman and an amazing boss who just happens to be gay. Sweet.

" I can't join you guys tonight I have plans" I announce to my present friends at lunch.

"Date? Lydia ask wiggling her eyebrows . We have realized that we are always going to be around each other and we become friends.