3. Niagara Falls

Ashley's POV,

Storm:You know I can fuck you until you see stars.

Another day of Storm trying to pick me up. I don't know why she even tries. Storm and Avas' nightclub is doing well. Storm and I met in my second week here when Ava took me down there and now she doesn't stop bugging my phone with her pick up lines and messages.

Storm : you know the waterfall on the border of America and Canada; imagine if that was between your legs right now.

This girl is trying so hard and it's kinda working.

I put my phone down and continue with my work.

"Ashley can you bring these files to Miss Steel's office" my boss's voice floats from the intercom.

Why can't she do it herself?

I knocked twice before entering her office " yes ma'am "

"Take these to Miss Steel's office" she instructed pointing at a stack of files.

I picked up the files and made my way to the lion den.

When I'm ready to leave this company I'll be leaving like hulk. Feels like there's a dead body inside these files.

I looked at my ass reflection in the glass walls. This baby is blessed.

Knock

" aww ,mommy don't stop...fuuuck... I'm coming...please...mommy...f-uck it"

What is going on here?

knock

"You like it like this... put your legs on my shoulders...you like it rough don't you...you like that don't you babe...come for mommy...or do you want me to spit on it...yes kitten that's it...aww...yes kitten"

What is really going on here?

knock

" one minute" a deep voice called out. I have to admit that was hot as hell.

Five more minutes I heard "come in".

It reeks of sex and men's cologne.

Don't you find girls who wear men's cologne hot.

" um... Miss Andrews sent these" I said not meeting her eyes. She's only wearing a bra and boxers . My oh my, that body s-*cough*

I'm surprise at how comfortable she is with me unless she wouldn't have called me in. Her door is made of tinted dark glass so she had probably seen me shifting from foot to foot during her intercourse.

I place the files on her desk and walk out of her office.

I hear a chuckle but I didn't turn around.

Thinking about the way she calls her girlfriend kitten oh my; I want that. Fuck I want that relationship I want a Niagara Falls between my legs.

I make my way to my office feeling like a microwave. All this radiation will kill you.

Storm: cupcake , you still at work. I know something we can do on that desk of yours other typing.

Ugh, I can't take this.

" Hey bitch what's up?" I asked my best friend with my mouth full of veggie sandwich.

I'm vegan but if getting down on a girl or guy is the only thing stopping me from being fully vegan then so be it.

" work.I have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for this months budget ?" she says.

"Oh, that sucks... where is Lydia? " I asked.

"She's working from home." Yeah some of us have that options. I don't though.

Lunch past quickly; there wasn't much of a conversation.

I was walking to my office when I saw my boss standing in front of the door.

"Miss Steel wants to see you,now"

Shit.Shit.Shit. No explanation. Fml.

I didn't even knock before I hear "come in"

"Sit"

"What do you want from life ?"

Wait. What?

Okay I'm not one of those persons who doesn't have their life planned out. I just learn to go with the flow.

Seems as if I was taking a long time to answer because she let out a sigh.

"What do you need right?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

Food?

Money?

Mommy?

Mommy?shut up nobody asked you.

" Stop wasting my fucking time?" She shouts slamming her hands down on the desk.

"I think I need a mommy" shit me and my big mouth fuck. Help. This is awkward. I hold my head down from embarrassment . shit. Hopefully she hears money.

"A what?" She asked a bit lower or maybe it's just me but I swear her voice skipped an octave.

"A mommy " I answer in defeat. I expect her to laugh cause that's what anyone would do right?

"You know what I think you need?" She asks with a smirk playing on those lips. I hope the are as soft as they look. I wonder how they would feel traveling down...Ashely snap out of it.

" A what?" I ask.

"I think you need..."

**************************************************************************

Tell me can't write anything sexy without telling me you can't write anything sexy.

This was hard to write I almost cried and gave up.

I'm not used to writing anything like this . Anyone who writes smut needs an award cause that shit is hard.

I want to say thank you to my-lesbi-ass .

They say not all heroes wear cape and your definitely one of them so thank you.