22. Walk

Sometimes you have to take a look at life and ask what the actual fuck?.

I know a lot of people would criticize me for my decision that I had made earlier this week. Victoria is Ashley's sister but that didn't mean it was Victoria's story to tell I'm hurt about it but what I'm not going to do, Victoria is helping me through a lot and I'm shock to say this. I will never forgive myself for some of the decisions that I've made but I hope to not regret this one. Sierra and I have been living with Victoria for about a week now and at first

I was numb to the pain and this situation but slowly I'm starting regain feeling.
Living with Victoria isn't so bad she keeps to herself and only comes around to ask us if we need anything. Its hard adjusting to a new home but anything is possible.

I got up off my bed and head to the door opposite mine. "Hey Sierra" I say waltzing in into her room " sup bae" she replies while on her phone.

"Do you think I'm going about this in the wrong way?; trusting Victoria after all her family has done to me?" Sierra put down the phone and looks up at me giving me her attention "I can't say this is the best decision but in the future we'll see"

"great" I whisper.

"Hey Victoria" says peeking her head into the room. "I'm going off to work now and Ashley you will return to work on Monday" she says in her strict business tone.

"But I thought you gave me two weeks off" I say confuse.

" with Jessica being in the hospital we need every hands on deck"

" okay" I say. I was surprise when she says I take two weeks off two days ago which was Monday.

It wasn't really any fun being by myself daily in the big house because Sierra as she says want to explore the city and the introvert I am I rather stay in all day and watch movies but that doesn't bother Sierra she goes with her other friends she has made.

" I'm going to take a walk" I announce before Victoria was out of ear shot.

" okay" they both replied at the same time.

I took out my iPod, plug in my earphones and make my way out the front door.

The breeze was blowing, the eerie breeze floats on my skin. It was a peaceful day out but nothing to stays peaceful forever because I can see the dark clouds setting in the sky.

I didn't really have any idea where I was going and I wasn't familiar with the environment so I mark the street sign as I pass them. Turning a corner I spot Ava and Storm's club. I quickly walk towards it.

" oh hey Storm" I say as I open the door it was about 10 in the morning. "look what the cat dragged in!" she exclaims.

"yeah" I answer sheepishly I haven't been here in a while. This is the first time in like two months.

"so what brings you here?" She asks wiping down a table I can't imagine what happens in the dark at night.

"oh nothing, just walking down the street and decided to stop here" I say looking around the place.

" How has life been?" I ask her. She looks at me before answering. "well life has been a complete pain in the ass" she says fixing her hair.

"any girlfriends?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. Storm starts laughing "you know me... nope I'm not really interested in that kind of stuff, you know me and relationship don't really get along".

I must admit myself Storm has been in some toxic relationship I'm surprised she's able to get out of them alive.

I walk up to the bar counter and sit on one of the stools. Storm walks around the counter before leaning  over it showing me a good amount of cleavage.