11. Diner

Thank you so much fo 1k+ reads!!.

Like Omg!!.

Thank you for reading this far.

Thank you all and Happy New year.

Last chapter:

"I want to talk to Ashley for a minute " Victoria says looking at me and getting up.

"Okay" I say following her out the diner.

Ashley's POV,

Im so nervous. Shit. This is Victoria freaking Steel.

"Victoria?"

"Excuse?" She says turning around to face me.

Shit.

"Did you just call me Victoria?" Victoria asks stopping beside her car.

The way her eyes darken with rage. Her dangerously beautiful eyes looks right into my soul. It's like a shining rare pearl. I could get lost in her eyes. However if looks could kill I'd  be six feet under.

"Did you forget who I am?" She asks me. I lower my eyes and stare at the car door.

Hmm nice door, so shiny.

"Ashley" she growls.

A shiver runs down my spine. This is my favorite sound now.

That little rasp in her voice. Melted Chocolate.

"I'm your boss and you superior. No matter where we are in the office or in public, you refer to me as ma'am. Got it?" Victoria says looking at me with fire blazing in her eyes.

"Yes ma'am" I say not meeting her eyes. Is it a bad thing that I love getting females angry just to see that fire.  It wasn't intentional but what an amazing sight.

"Try that again and you'll be fired" she says leaning on the car.

Hold the fuck up.

Fired?

For not saying ma'am?

This is my thirteenth reason why.

"What are you planning" Victoria says not looking at me.

"What?" I asks.

"I know you aren't really interested in my Jessica, so why stick around?" Victoria asks turning to me.

I hid my shock by twirling a strand of hair around my finger. It calms be down.

"Why would you think that?" I asks Victoria.

She looked at me for a brief moment, before she looks ahead.

"It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. You are so closed off like you know something?" She says turning fully to me.

"Is there something I should know?" I ask turning towards her.

Two can play this game.

She raises her left eyebrow and smirk.

"I don't think there's anything about Jessica you should know but there's something I think you should know..."  Victoria trails off and leave me impatient,

She opens the car and bend over to take out her jacket.

Hmmm nice ass.

Did I forget to mention she's wearing a blue button up and the first three button is undone?

She looks me up and down before smirking.

"Revenge is a dish best serve cold."

She walks by me. Her words hanging in the air.

Revenge is a dish best serve cold.

Thanks for the heads up Victoria.

I walk back into the restaurant and sit down.

"Are you alright?" Jessica asks taking a hold of my right hand. She was looking concern. A faint smirk that you could have miss was playing on the corner of her lips.

I felt a smile slips on my lips.

"I'm doing great" I say feeling a sense of peace.

I just had one of the most meaningful conversation and I have a lot of thinking to do.

I guess it's true that we all learn something different each day.

Revenge is a dish best serve cold.

**********************************************************************

My voice gets raspy sometimes and I sometimes hate it.

I'll update in a few. Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment.