20. Secret reveal

Ashley's POV,

I look at the man strolling into the kitchen.

"Oh Victor you're here" Victoria says taking a folder that he has from him.

"Yes so who's that young lady you have there with you" he asks winking at me. His voice sounds vaguely familiar.

Let me tell you that this guy is a hot Forty something year old man.

"Dad" Victoria says chuckling.

"This is Jessica's assistant Ashley" Victoria says holding my shoulders.

Victoria's father frowns at the mention of Jessica.

"You're still friends with her , I thought her sleeping with your little sister was enough to make you come to your senses" he says shaking his head clearly disappointed.

"Dad it's not that-"

"I know you blame us for not telling you that you're adopted but she's still your little sister". He says glaring at Victoria.

"Dad that's not it-"

"I don't want to hear anything. She killed Jasper and she had no right to do that. Don't you feel any remorse. He was your father" Victor says on the verge of shouting.

"He was not my father unless he wouldn't have given me up for adoption" Victoria says glaring back at the man.

"But he's still your father"

"Who tried to kill me for money Jessica saved me" Victoria argues.

"I don't care whatever you say. Jessica deserves to rot in jail"

"I know that it hurts me too"

"Don't you care about your family?" Victor asks looking at Victoria intently.

"Dad you know I care" Victoria argues .

"You have a sick way of showing it. I hope your little revenge plan doesn't backfire"

"And Ashley don't trust Victoria, you'll only get tangled up in her web of lies" her adoptive father says glaring at his daughter and walking out the door.

I do not know how to respond to that.

"Hey I'm sorry about him" Victoria says rubbing her neck nervously.

"Okay"I say unsure.

"So the food will be ready in five" she says going back to her cooking.

.

.

.

"That was amazing" I say putting my plate in the sink and walking back into the living room as she instructed.

"Thank you I only cook on special occasions" Victoria says giving a smile.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" she asks already picking stranger things.

"Yeah sure" I say plopping down on the couch beside her.

During the movie I have head resting on her shoulder while her fingers are playing with my hair.

You know how a mother plays with her child hairs as she's putting them to sleep that's how she makes me feel right now.

Oh and did I mention I have mommy issues.

I sigh out of pleasure in her arms.

"You remind me of a mom taking care of her child"  I say out loud.

She let out a small chuckle"I could be your mommy if that's what you want"

"I said mom not mommy" I say peacefully .

"What's the difference ?" she asks looking down on me and kissing my forehead.

I only let out a sigh.

"I'll treat you like a princess" she says holding me closer.

"I'd love that but you have a girlfriend". She only laughs before saying. "Tyra can suck my dick"

"Hasn't she already?" I asks leaning into her embrace.

She only chuckles before saying " I'm gonna take you home before you fall asleep".

"Okay" I answer missing her touch as she gets up to get her car keys.

I look at her running down the stairs with the keys jingling in her hand.

"Come here you big baby" she says picking me up and bringing me to her car.

She opens the door and buckle up my seatbelt.

I have no problem with being treated like a baby and I know a lot of persons would be mad at the way I allow Victoria to treat me because sometimes she treats me like absolute shit and another time she's just plain nice but that's what I like about her. I'm attracted to her bipolar ass and she's like that because she's protecting her emotions. I know I try to see the brighter side of things and I'm way too empathetic for my own good but I can't help it that's how I am. I'll admit I can be a bit bipolar
too.

"And we're here" Victoria says pulling up to my house.

"Thank you" I say unbuckling my seatbelt and making my way out the car.

"Don't forget the door Victoria shouts laughing.

"I won't" I say back waving at her.

I make sure to lock the door this time.

I enter the room to see a lump under my covers. We don't own a dog so I don't the first thing that came to mind and jump on the lump.

" you bitch" Sierra screams at me. "You almost broke my spine"

"I'm sorry you're supposed to be at a hotel". I reply shrugging.

"I know I sneaked in here".

Typical Sierra.

"Okay"I say lying on the other side of the bed.

"So how's your day?" She asks facing me.

I tell all about today and a bit of yesterday night.

"Woah that's definitely weird with Ava and Victoria and I can't keep up with Victoria and her mood swings" she says letting out a yawn"

"Yeah" I agree snuggling into the covers.

.

.

.

I wake up to hear shouting downstairs.

"Do you hear that both Sierra and I ask at the same time before sprinting down the stairs.

In the kitchen was Victoria and Ava arguing.

"You can't do that!" Ava shouts.

"I can and I will" Victoria reply back with her arms cross across her chest.

"You have no right"

"I'm your fucking sister!!"

***************************************************************

Cliffhanger.

Well, Well,Well

Ava and Victoria was related all this while. lmao

Don't be mad at Ashley in this chapter. It's hard to pretend you hate someone when you actually don't.

Please vote and comment your opinions because I love you guys reading comments.

Unedited.