14. Unknown

I let out a yawn and rub my eyes. I was a bit confuse about my surroundings.

" Hey sleepy head" Jessica sings quietly coming inside the room with a tray.

Piece by piece my memory is coming back.

"Hey Jess " I say hurrying to the bathroom.

Morning breath is a no no for me. I can't have persons come near me and I have morning breath.

I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. If Jessica wasn't waiting on me I would have taken a shower.

I walked out the bathroom to see sunlight streaming into the room and Jessica sitting around a table with the food on the balcony.

"Good morning " I say sitting down at the table.

Jessica didn't respond and continue to look over the nature filled scenery.

"I love waking up like this" she says giving me a small smile. She still looks perfect with her messy hair and no makeup.

She doesn't need makeup but it's her choice anyway.

"Is something wrong" she asks frowning.

"No I just think you look better without makeup"

"Ava thinks so.." she quickly stops then give me a nervous look.

"Not your Ava, mine Ava. This girl that works at a salon that I go to" she adds a nervous laugh.

She doesn't know that I know and I can't let her know that I know.

" I agree with your Ava" I say picking up a scone.

Jessica's POV,

I can't believe I just messed up. Ashley has been acting weird. Ava wouldn't tell her would she.

This is not how I planned this to go.
I should have been done and over with Ashley by now and leave her crying with her best friend.

But somehow I can't go through with my plans. I was supposed to Seduce her last night but I couldn't do it.

Am I falling for her?

No, No way. I can't be this is just a distraction. If I let her in she'll hurt me like Tyra did.

"I'm going to use the bathroom" I say kissing Ashley on the cheek but she doesn't even stare at me. She was watching Star Wars.

That old movie. I wish she stares at me like that.

I walk into the bathroom before closing my sound proof door.

I call Victoria twice before she picks up.

"Hey V"

"How did it go?" Is the first thing she asks.

" I couldn't do it" I said truthfully.
Victoria starts laughing on the other side.

"I knew you couldn't do it." Victoria says taking a sip of something, my guess is a glass of red wine.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you have a crush on her"

I was in a world of my own, I know I like her but I'm gonna continue to ignore it.

"Nope that's not it"

"You love seeing her smile and just her overall. Don't you?"

Jessica couldn't help but tell the truth before sighing.

Why did Ashley had to ruin her plans.

"You've got it bad bitch" was the last thing Jessica heard before the call end.

Ashley's POV,

Ping

I glance at my phone to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: We need to talk asap. Meet me at the diner in the next three hours. Victoria Steel.

*********************************************************************

Please don't hate on me. I know I suck at updating and I'm trying my best to update when I have time.

I have been busy and will be busy but I'll try to update more frequently.

I know this chapter is super short but I wanted to end it like this.

This is unedited so beware of grammatical errors etc.

Have a wonderful day/night.