9. Plans

Thank you to everyone who added my story to their reading list. It means a lot.

Ashley's POV,

I giggle as Jessica compliments me for the 100th time in the past minute.

"He he he he he" I want to roll my eyes so bad.

I can never see her the same again. She just wants to play me like everyone else.

"He he he he" she smirks.

"Do you want to come over tonight beautiful?" she says kissing my knuckles.

"I'm sorry I have to hang out with my best friend Ava" I say searching her eyes for a reaction.

Nuh-uh none.

It wasn't true I'm going home to Netflix and chill.

She has been trying so hard to get in my pants but to no avail.

"Please?" She says coming closer.

I let out a sigh.

"But... but-" I start and the frown.

"Please, please, please" she says kissing my nose.

So cute!!.

I let out a sigh at my thoughts.

"Okay" I say. I don't want to go put Jessica is still persuasive.

" Thank you, come around seven and it's the same address" she says walking out of my office.

Done like a real player.

Jessica is a bitch she manipulates persons into liking her, then they trust her , then she used them and break them.

She's nothing but a manipulative bitch.

Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

Am I not doing the same thing to her?

Does that make me a manipulative bitch also?

Does it count that I'm doing it for the right reasons?

I know that two wrongs doesn't make a right but she deserves to be put in her place and if nobody's gonna do it; I will.

I took up a file that says it should be delivered to Miss Victoria Steel.

I pick up the file and made my way towards her office.

Is it bad that I'm dating her best friend.

I knock on the door, to the lions den.

"Come in" she says in her normal serious deep voice.

I entered the office with a poker face. I can't believe she lets her best friend do this and maybe she's just like her. Who knows?

"A file ma'am" I say placing down the file and turning to walk out of her office.

"What's your status?" Miss Steel asks.

"What? status ma'am?" I asks confuse. There is a lot of statuses.

"Your relationship status. " She says raising her eyebrows along with a smirk.

"Oh I'm single" I answer with confidence.  Jessica and I relationship would be nothing more than playing the player.

"Oh" she says her eyebrows raising impossibly higher.

I walk out the door just in time to hear her chuckling to herself.

.

.

.

Victoria's POV,

"Your girlfriend says she's single" I say to my best friend sitting in the sofa across from me.

"She's a hard one" Jessica says looking at me. Her expression was so serious.

"Wait she hasn't given you anything yet?" I ask my best friend in shock.

I can't believe this. The great Jessica Mayors hasn't hooked up with an interest in a week. 

"Woah? How?" I ask thinking back to the girl who walked out my office today.

"It's like I have her, then I don't have her and it's frustrating" she says putting her head in her hands.

I furrow my brows in confusion.

"Maybe she found out about you, from her best friend" I suggest, thinking back to the girls Jessica has mess with.

"Shit!" Jessica curse.

"I don't know, I gave Ava what she wanted and she wouldn't do that, I made sure of that" my best friend says confidently.

She always makes sure to leave them a little message.

"Don't worry about it. She'll come around. I'll help you" I say looking at my best friend who returns to her smiling face.

I've got a lot planned for you Ashley Spencer.

***********************************************************************

Omg don't hate me. I have a huge writer's block and this is your early Christmas update. I'll try to do another later today if my family dinners and stuffs don't get in the way.

Please vote and comment.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Unedited.