12.Cube

Ashley's POV,

"Can I help you?" I ask looking up at Jessica.

She lets out a cheeky grin before walking around to me.
"Do I have permission?" She asks looking at me before staring at my boobs.

"For?" I carefully asks.

I'm big on someone asking permission to touch me and I'm also big not big on someone asking permission to touch me.

You know surprise me.

But for Victoria damn she doesn't need to ask permission to do anything.

Wait.

What.

Victoria as in Victoria Steel?

What is going on in my head?

"Just say yes or no baby girl"
She is near to me that I feel her breath tickling my skin and far away so we doesn't touch.

"Y...eah sure" I say. I'm kinda nervous and excited.
My feelings is all over the place.

She looks I'm my eyes before she kiss down my left jawline to the top of my cleavage. She then swipe her tongue in a circular motion in the valley of my boobs. She kisses me in a straight line making me tilt my head back. Her left hand grips left boob and softly squeeze.

I gasp while she continues to kiss towards the right. She was kinda sucking as she makes her way. Not enough to leave a hickey . She used her left hand to keep my head tilt.
My breathing was heavier than a few minutes ago.

She kiss towards my lips and slips her hands in my bra cupping my right boob with her cold hands.
I let out a moan and I feel her smirk against my skin.

She grips my nipple and starts to rub in a circular motion.

She reverse her route and starts to kiss back down towards my boobs. She took out the nipple she had in her hand before looking in my eyes.

She lowers her mouth before swiping around my nipple with her tongue "shit" I say gripping my chair.

"Ehem " a throat clears from above us.

I quickly put in my boob to see look up and see Victoria staring at me with an unreadable expression.

Jessica got up from her almost squatting position, kisses me on the cheek and walk out the room.

"I'm sorr-" I starts. This was so embarrassing.

"Save it" Victoria say walking towards me.

"Have you finish with that file?" She asks staring at the open file on my desk.

"No ma'am, I'm -"

"Get it done and bring it to my office"

"almost finish" I say after the door slam shut.

What's up with her?

I hurry to finish my work. I didn't want Victoria to get piss I saw her fire an employee for late work on my second day and I can't let that happen to me.

I hurry to her office. Better late than never doesn't work in Victoria's case it's the opposite actually.

I almost collide with her coming out of her office.

"I'm sorry ma'am" I rush out. No matter what she's still my boss.

She glares at me before walking back into her office.

I follow behind her with the file that she wanted.

She's like rolling a dice a 16% chance of getting a six.

"You were approximately thirty-nine seconds away from being fired" she say taking the file from me and putting in inside a drawer.

"New record, keep it up" she says spitting venom.

She then looks at me her usual fire in her eyes.

"The workplace is not a strip joint so I don't want to see your tits unconsciously hanging around."

"Sure... yes ma'am" I was beyond embarrassed.

"Here's the files you wanted" Jessica says bringing in a stack of files with her.

"I have warned you about those short skirt. If you wanted to wear such clothes you should have applied for a job at a bar and not here"

I wish the earth to just open and swallow me up.

"Yes ma'am" I say with my head down.

"Leave my office, what are you standing around" waiting for Miss Steel almost shout.

I quickly walk out the office with a feeling of humiliation. I want to cry but I hold the tears.

"Hey" Jessica says turning me around to face her in the middle of the hallway.

"She's just going through an emotional crisis, don't take it too hard okay" she says in a soft voice.

I nod my head.

She kiss me on the forehead before walking to her office.

Maybe she's not that bad after all.

************************************************************************

Hate me?

Unedited.

Hey if you've add my book to your library I completely appreciate it. I'm receiving the Wattpad error message so I can't message you on your message board so this is my way of saying thank you.