24. The beginning

Ashley's POV

What you don't know won't hurt you right??

I glance at my best friend who is busy packing her bags on the bed beside me.

The trip to Vegas is happening baby.

I plan on packing clothes that would send my father shaking Jesus hand.

"Are you still not going to tell me where you are going?" a voice says behind me.

I turn around to see Victoria leaning on the doorframe. This is the second time she'd ask in five minutes.

"Just a little trip to Vegas" I finally say after glancing at Sierra.

"Oh have fun" she says unbuttoning the jacket and leaving.

"Well that went smooth" sierra says looking at the doorway.
I did not bother to answer her.

"So what's your choice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Victoria or Jessica?"

I was baffled. I guess I was just going with the flow. I shrug and she looks at me in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that no offence but that's hoe behaviour, you're playing with both of them feelings?"

"You're kidding right?... after all they have done to me now suddenly I'm the bad one??" I say to my best friend.

"You are no better than them... you're also playing with both of them feelings. Jessica likes me and Victoria doesn't think about me like that" I say trying to make a point.

"You're me kidding right? You obviously did not stop Victoria advances so... I think you should make a choice before this gets out of hand"

Okay
"Okay"

" so which one of your bosses are you planning on being serious with??"

"Um Jessica"

"Jessica" Sierra says in shock.

"Noted" says a voice behind me.

I turn around to see Victoria looking at me and clenching her jaw.

" that's not the re-"
She dismiss me with her hand and lets out a chuckle.

" I don't like u like that"
To say I was hurt would have been an understatement. There is a part of me telling me to tell her that I was only joking.

"In the meantime can I have a conversation with you" she says looking at me with her emotionless face.

"Sure" I say abandoning my packing and following her out into the hallway.

"I'm not asking you to not pick Jessica. I hope you would have listen to what I told you the first time just know that shits about to go down and if you get caught in the crossfire run and don't look back" with that she puts a chase kiss on my left cheek and walks away to her room.

"What was that about?" Sierra asks as I reentered the room.

"Just some Jessica shit" I reply nonchalantly.