23. Bisexual

This chapter contains straight sex.
I'm sorry for doing this to persons waiting for this chapter only to be disappointed but as I've said before on my message board. It is important for the construction of this story. I will try to update soon for all the disappointed persons.

This was honestly the hardest thing to edit because I wasn't the one who wrote it. Believe it or not this was written by a guy because I was cringing so hard writing it.

I will put three of these '🩸🩸🩸' where the smut ends.

P.s. Cringe Warning
***********************************************************

Anonymous POV,

He holds me by my throat on the kitchen island. He looks into my eyes and starts to kiss me aggressively. He roughly places a finger in between my breasts and slowly glides it up to my mouth where I teasingly bite it.

He smiles at me.

I know you're probably wondering why I do this but even I don't know the answer myself.

He goes in for a kiss and then places his tongue on my neck, while leaving soft kisses all the way down between my legs.

He pushes two of his finger in my mouth and I slowly starts sucking on it.

His fingers are coated in my warm saliva.
He takes it out, licking it himself before he shifts my underwear and pushes one finger inside of me. I whimper and let out a moan.

He brings his face close to mine, so close he's almost kissing me while pumping his finger in and out of me slowly, he adds another finger while tracing circles with his thumb on my clit.

He drags his other hand up to my nipples where he starts pinching them, his eyes shifts to mine before it look away from my gaze and engages my mouth in a fierce kiss, his tongue invades my mouth and clashes with mine.

He starts fingering me faster making me moan loudly along with a fast approaching orgasm.  I lift up my hands and start to unbutton his shirt.

He lifts me up before placing me on top of the kitchen Island, never breaking the kiss. My sexual desire overcomes me and I tear his shirt off and greedily running my fingers over his muscular pecks.

He in turn rips off my bra and starts sucking on my succulent boobs.
He gently pushes me down and take off my underwear. 
He takes out his dick and playfully rub it on my pussy. He teasingly slaps my pussy with his dick making me moan passionately.

I haven't slept with a guy in a very long while.

He wraps his hands around me while continuing to use his dick to rub my pussy.
He kisses me down all the way to the valley between my breast.

He looks at me for a moment before he slowly place his dick inside my tight, dripping wet pussy making sure I feel every inch of his rock hard dick, I let out a loud moan. He isn't so bad for his age.

I moan louder as he slides it in deeper. I scream with pleasure while he is thrusting into me with slow, strong strokes. I can't help but bite down on my bottom lip.

He sees me biting my lips and he decides to speed up a little. He started slamming so hard and fast into me, I couldn't help but turn into a moaning, shivering mess.

I feel my orgasm approaching and I scream out "I'm cumming". He speeds up before taking out his dick and coming all over my stomach.
My orgasm rocks my petite body and I was left as a shivering mess in front of him.

                             🩸🩸🩸

He stares at me before helping me up and standing between my legs.

" that was amazing babe" he says kissing me.

"That was perfect" I say running my hand through his pepper and salt hair.

"I thought you said you were gay" he asks now using a cloth to clean between my legs.

"I'm bisexual, there is a difference" I reply kissing him.

"But everyone thinks your gay" he says revealing my secret.

" Well it's better than telling people I'm gay, than becoming an alliance for lesbians"

"What do you mean" he softly asks taking a strand of hair from in front of my eyes.

"There is no hiding the fact that lesbians want real gay"

"But isn't that the B in LGBTQ?"

"Tell that to the pope" I say hopping off the kitchen island in my naked glory and shaky legs.

"You look delicious standing there" he says placing his hands on my hips.

"What am I going to do with you Victor?"

********************************************************

Whose POV do you think this is???

There are no new characters added.

Please vote, comment and share if you want to.